By this time, she could be considered to understand, she might have been caught in the fairy jump.

Song Ye stood up from the chair, clicked on the screen of the phone, and showed her pictures one by one. No matter which action she took, she could clearly see the expression that Ge Linghui enjoyed.

Ge Linghui subconsciously stretched out her hand to grab it, but she was empty, "Who are you and what do you want to do?"

Listening to her still calm voice, Song Ye also had to admire the woman's calmness. She walked to the window sill and turned her back to her and said calmly: "Mrs. Xu, I only need you to do me a little favor and get some by Wang Changbiao. Things."

Wang Changbiao! How would they know?

After she was surprised that she was exposed, Ge Linghui refused Song Ye's request without saying a word, "Are you crazy? Wang Changbiao is in a high position and is cruel, let alone you can't fight, even if I betray him, I dare not.

" Mrs. Xu." Song Yeqing called her coldly, "Now you are not qualified to negotiate terms with me. What you do outside in the name of Mayor Xu, including the photos in my hands, if you put them on the Internet and make them public. You should know what the consequences will be."

"No." Ge Linghui shook her head subconsciously and her expression became humiliated. She knew that if what she did was exposed, Wang Changbiao would not protect her, let alone protect her, but, "If I help With you, can you guarantee my safety? Wang Changbiao's power should not be underestimated, I am afraid..."

"Don't worry about that, as long as Wang Changbiao dies, you will be safe." Song Ye guaranteed her safety and turned around to eavesdrop. Handed her the device, "When we meet next time, I need you to put this thing in Wang

Changbiao's cell phone." Ge Linghui took the thing in a panic, shocked and afraid of the boy's murder of Wang Changbiao, but she knew , The teenager is not telling lies.

Before leaving the house, Ge Linghui couldn't help asking, "Wang Yutang asked you to do this thing?"

Song Ye stopped in front of the door, knowing that the other party had recognized him, and saw that the stone bet was playing. At that time, Wang Yutang defended himself.

"Madam, it's better to be smart in the right place. Thinking about more irrelevant things is not good for you." Leng Leng issued a warning, Song Ye opened the door of the room and took the man away.

Out of the hall, the man drove Song Ye away. The night hadn't completely fallen into a drowsy state, and the plan tonight was exceptionally smooth.

The sweet smell of roses in the rear compartment filled the entire car. Song Ye pinched a flower with her fingertips and asked faintly, "What's your name?"

The man who drove was taken aback, and immediately replied, "My name is Yuan. Song is just a bartender serving guests in Yunjie." He didn't know that the boy in front of him was the boss of the night gang, but he was also there when Song Ye chopped off people to make rules at the bar.

Sitting at a high level at a young age is definitely not a simple character.

Song Ye didn't know that she had created a tall image for a man invisibly. She just felt that it would be a shame to be a bartender based on a man's appearance and means, "You don't have to go back to Yuncheng, go work under Yunhua."

Yuan Song was taken aback, but he didn't expect that he would have the opportunity to walk into the top of the Night Gang.Later, Yuan Song specifically asked Song Ye on the road if he really wanted to let Ge Linghui go after everything was done.