This so-called meeting with an old friend in another country is not always a happy event. Just like now, the Wang who is looking at her with a stunned expression Han.

"Wang Han, do you know Miss Song?" Wang Qianqian reacted, remembering that Wang Han had been in Yuncheng before, and then smiled, "Since everyone is a friend, don't be cautious. I call you Song Ye. Let's go to dinner first and go to the river cruise in the evening." She started to arrange Song Ye's next itinerary on her own, and she was still a charity, as if she thought of the people in Song Ye as a tulip in the big city.

Song Ye got up, rather disliked the sight of the boys on the opposite side, and directly refused: "We have something to do next, Miss Wang is welcome, let's fall behind."

After finishing speaking, she passed the group of people and walked directly in. In the elevator, Yunhua and Wang Tiechuan followed closely behind.

It wasn't until the elevator door was closed that this group of young masters reacted, showing their disdainful faces, "What is the origin, such a pull, you won't even give Miss Wang the face."

"Yes, what's so great about being good-looking ." , It's not a bun, a man and a woman."

Wang Qianqian frowned slightly, raising her hand to interrupt them, "Okay, this is the guest my dad told you. Point them, let them know if there is an event, and they don't want to follow it." In fact, she was also aggrieved in her heart. Finally, her dad was willing to explain something to her. She also specifically found this group of friends who know how to play. Song Ye didn't even look at it.

After listening, everyone had to shut up. After all, Wang Qianqian was a rich man, and she had to provide food and drink.

Only Wang Han dared to speak and dare to do it, grabbing Wang Qianqian's hand, and didn't even lower his voice, "Cousin Qianqian, have you admitted the wrong person? How could your father entertain such a person? Song Ye has such a bad reputation in Yuncheng , Being kept by others, and walking with

gangsters, how can this kind of person be worthy of being friends with us?" "Wang Han, don't talk nonsense." Wang Qianqian was startled, her brows wrinkled deeply, "You But you know, this is related to my dad's reputation."

"Cousin, I really didn't lie to you, there are still photos of her entering and leaving the hotel in my room. If you don't believe me, I can show it to you." Wang Han pulled Wang Qianqian Go upstairs.

Others listened to the news, and they also followed suit. Wang Qianqian couldn't stand it, and went to the room to look at the photos. Wang Han really got the truth out of it, and his favor with Song Ye dropped to zero.

But Song Ye, who was resting in the room, didn't know that she had been arranged by Wang Han again. When she slept in the evening, Yunhua and Wang Tiechuan knocked on the door. The three of them went to dinner together and decided to go to the underground black boxing first. .

According to the report of the brother Yunhua sent over, the biggest feature of this stone market is a gambling word. The biggest bet on rocks in the open and secretly is the black fist of the underground market.

The place where they came tonight is in the underground of the bar. They walked through the VIP passage with their pre-made identities. The closer they were to the ground, the more cold and humid the air, accompanied by the deafening shouts in their ears, what was displayed in front of Song Ye A natural Colosseum.

The eyes of everyone on the stone wall of thousands of people burst into enthusiasm. They raised the betting tickets in their hands, and they waved their fists in excitement. The two people fighting in the open space below were sweating profusely, blood had been seen in many places, but they were still screaming and fighting.