The old principal was taken aback for a moment, and he didn't react for a while, and the whole person was knocked back by her.

The other teachers didn't stop either, they could only watch Wang Han, who had always been a good girl, stretched his teeth and danced his claws to scratch Song Ye's face.

It's a pity that she hadn't even touched Song Ye's clothes corner, her wrist was pinched by the other party, and with only a little effort, Wang Han cried out in pain and collapsed to the ground.

"Please make it clear that you were the one who stood up to identify me at the beginning, and the one who came to testify was also you, and the hotel was also the way you led. Now that I want to harm you, who do you think will believe it? Teacher, or the principal next to you?" In the following sentence, there was a clear sarcasm in his tone. Song Ye's tone of speech was too calm. This kind of uneven tone actually brought coercion, which made people chest. Faintly suffocating.

Wang Han fell to the ground, but at this moment he was already in a state of indecision, "I am not, not me, I have not done it..." She looked up at the teacher and the principal, and only felt overwhelming on the disappointed faces. despair.

Originally wanted Song Ye to face, the protagonist now became himself, Wang Han's face was pale, but he couldn't figure it out, and finally closed his eyes and fainted directly.

"Hey, don't faint me here if you want to faint. It's unlucky. You go quickly and get people away." Seeing that the person was faint, the lady boss immediately yelled and started chasing people, causing the principal to follow. The teacher had no face, so he had to quickly lift Wang Han away.

Song Ye succeeded in getting away, but now he became like a okay person. Seeing the crowd lifting Wang Han in a mess, his face remained unmoved.

After a while, the lady boss smiled shyly, "Song, Miss Song, I didn't know Taishan before, you, don't be surprised. Are you satisfied with this out today?"

Song Ye cast her eyes down and glanced at her. , Nodded, "Well, someone will come to help me take away the things in the room in a while."

"Okay, okay, I'm sure to treat it well." The lady boss nodded and bowed her head, until she sent Song Ye out the door, she wiped it. Wiping the sweat on his forehead, I felt terrified.

If it hadn't been for the people from the night gang just now, she still didn't know that such a local snake lived in this store, thinking that she had yelled at Song Ye before, this play would have done her best.

If Yegang really offends Yegang, then she won't even want to get involved in this realm.

Song Ye left the hotel, thinking that Zhao Zhen should find herself a place to live, so she strolled towards the jewelry store. At the next intersection, she saw the call from the other side of the road, and when she looked up, she saw the teenagers open. Smiling, raised his hand to greet her."Hey, boss."

At the next intersection, Song Ye heard the call ahead, and as soon as he looked up, he saw the teenagers waving hands at her exaggeratedly. The raised arms became strong due to training, and gradually became organized. The smile that fell in the sun was brilliant and innocent, and the breath of youth seemed to hit his face. In this backward old age, the fifteen-year-old Song Ye looked at them with the corners of his mouth slightly raised.

Fifteen years ago, she could not imagine that her dark and bitter life would one day be so youthful.

She was wearing a blue and white school uniform, put her hands in her trouser pockets, raised her legs and walked towards the group of teenagers. The sunlight ran across her short black hair, and the light images that swept off the ends of her hair showed that the starlight was shattered and all hidden in her. In those dark eyes.