Tensions And Instincts.

Mulai dari awal

Fuck... I shouldn't stay back!

I leave my head fall back and rest it on Daniel's sternum too close to his left shoulder. I close my eyes and sigh, he kisses my cheek and purrs. I don't know how to deal with it, waiting is killing me and right now I'm not talking only about my mother's life that I am so worried as you have already understand. It's Nikki, the baby and Landon as well, but I haven't told Daniel about them yet.

Nikki asked from me, Ellie, Alice and Robert to say nothing and I have respected her wish until now, but I am not so sure I do the right thing. I didn't see her at all after I left her room, but I talked with Ellie, Alice and Robert, who told me she locked herself in the hospital to avoid everyone, see the baby and try to forget Landon's behavior. Robert assured me that the baby is fine, Nikki is strong and she could deal her 'pain' and the girls went to check on her and make her eat something. She had her shift last night and I think it is over now, because it is time for breakfast and I desperately want to see her and talk to her.

I don't know where Landon is, he left like a storm, I made the mistake to let him go, because Nikki passed out and I lost my temper and mind and the guys didn't try to bother him, because they wanted to give him time to calm down. I got informed about his outburst on Daniel, Elias, Jeremy, Thomas and Hunter about Parker and Emily and to be honest, I trust them and their decision. I mean, they know him better than anyone else and when they said that he is going to come back when he feels better, I thought they were right.

We all need time to stay alone and think, especially Landon who is always next to everyone, and deep inside my heart I know the guys got mad at him too. His words were heavy, he hurt them and Daniel avoids talking to me about it, but his eyes lose their shine when I try to open a discussion about Landon (but not about Nikki yet).

The problem is that I feel awful for leaving Nikki, although I had no other choice and the girls replaced me. I didn't want Daniel to suspect anything and betray her secret or get him more furious with Landon, because believe me, Daniel is going to kill him once he learns what Landon said to Nikki. Jeremy and Elias won't hold him back and Nikki is going to suffer more. I don't want to put her or the baby through this and this is the main reason I haven't talked yet, I don't try to protect Landon and his bullshit, but my heart hasn't stopped warning me about these two.

I have no clue about what is happening exactly, but something has to be wrong. I have no doubt that nothing happened to Land, I mean he had no accident, because we would know that by now, I know for sure how strong Nikki is, but something feels very weird.

I wonder if Landon came, if he went to see Nikki, if they talked and how it went. I wish he came and he is calm, because we have to talk to him. I am not planning to tell him about the baby, but I want to ask him what happened and he changed that much and then discuss about him and Nikki. I am certain Nikki is going to avoid him for a while, but I don't agree. I want them to stop being in pain whichever this reason is, because I know they love each other and they aren't alone anymore, they are going to have a baby.

Damn, the more I think about the baby, the more worried I feel and it is its thought that makes me feel guilty for not doing more to help them. A baby is the m ost serious thing and what if I need to tell Landon or even Daniel about it?

"If I were you, I would tell Daniel immediately..." Destiny states more concerned than she was before and I burry myself more in Daniel's embrace.

I guess she has a point and she means the baby. She believes we can't play with it and Nikki needs support even if it isn't Landon's. She told me that Daniel is the first person that has to know, because he is Landon's best friend and he can stand next to Nikki in essence.