Suddenly my phone Buzz's, groaning I pick up the phone without looking on the screen and put it against my ears. Lazily I greet but got no response at first I again said hello and this time I hear soft sobs.

"I've signed the papers. My secretary will bring paper to your office. And she is on her way. That's it."

His voice sounds weak and tired. I'm sure he didn't want to call me to tell this, I'm sure there's more. But I didn't push him to say more. I don't want to.

Before He hangs up I cut the call. I don't know but I'm having a mixed feeling. Feeling of joy and happiness. And then there's this strange feeling, like no it's not the right thing, as if sooner or later my happiness is going to be snatched away.

I was soo into my thoughts that I didn't realize someone was constantly knocking on my door. Clearing my throat I respond back. My employee from earlier, ms. Mary came back with few papers in her hands.

"Ma'am this the information you asked me about Ms. Yami and her family. And those are the papers, JJK industry's secretary has came by and told me to hand it to you." Ms. Mary stops as she helps me with the papers. "You didn't tell her to come to my cabin?" I ask a bit coldly. "I'm sorry ma'am but she refused to come. She said she was in a hurry." I nod and continue looking through the divorce papers first.

Jungkook did sign on the papers. Confirmed, now I can live in peace. I put the papers into my bag and then start to look through the information.

Information about Yami and her family, the main culprit of all these things. It's time to expose the real Yami and that family of her. I'm sure I have got a solid plan to take her down. The way might be so simple but I can't think of any other way to let my family rest in peace.

Looking through the documents carefully my smile grew bigger each time. I put down the documents and gaze up at Mary.

"Bring that woman out from that mental hospital. And admit her to Jin's dad's hospital. Make sure she gets the best treatment."

Mary nods and was about to head out. "Mary!!" I call her. She turns around and responds immediately. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. My secretary isn't here and she was always well prepared so..." "It's okay ma'am. I understand you have been working really hard once you came back. It is really hard for you as well. Please don't mind me." Saying that she smiles and bowing she heads out.

Once Mary was out I pick up my phone and dial Taehyung's number. The man didn't waste a bit of time and immediately picked up the call.

"Say, I was just thinking about you and here you call me. Telepathy?" I chuckle hearing his voice. "I guess. Now I am having doubts about this Yami. She might be pretending to be sick. Her family is hiding somewhere else too. You gotta find her parents and I'll ask Jin to take care of her." "Hmm! Don't worry. Give me 2 days I'll find out. And are you sure about this woman?" I exhale heavily and said, "Taehyung IDK what she's up to. But I can say it for sure that she's going to use that kid as her shields. Please no matter what we have to save that kid, talk with Albert okay?

"Okay. I'll talk with him. Take care of yourself, princess. Don't stress out too much okay?" Taehyung says gently which gives me a slight bit of relief. Relief that I have him by my side, relief that I've them all by my side.

Suddenly someone knocks on my door. I glance at the door and on the phone, I say, "I'll talk to you later then. See ya!" Then both of us bid our goodbyes. But before I could respond back the door burst open revealing, "What the---Eunwoo?"

He smiles brightly and waving he says, "hello señorita !! What's up?" Sighing I look down on my watch and see it's past lunchtime. "what are you doing here?" Eunwoo pulls the chair in front of me and sits making himself comfortable.