This is a different comparison. The originally smiling Qiao Yue couldn't help being indifferent, and turned to Song Yuanzhi, "Fourth brother, today is a family gathering. It's not too early to say that there is one more person, so I can add it. Some seats." The

implication is to blame Song Yuanzhi for not winking and for bringing extra outsiders.

Song Yuanzhi had already lost his words. When he saw Song Ye's delicate face, all his thoughts seemed to have traveled back to the past. In that snowy night, that miserable and beautiful woman was like yesterday, curled up and still standing. Before him.

After a long while, he heard Qiao Yue's voice, and looked a little embarrassed, "Sister-in-law, this is my eldest daughter, Song Ye."

"Song Ye?" The person at the table was taken aback again, his eyes fell to the corner calmly. On the calm and delicate face, in any case, it is impossible to associate it with the timid and shameless little girl in the impression.

After more than ten years of getting along, my family didn't know my family, and made a joke on the spot. Qiao Yue thought that she was all-faced and exquisite. At this time, she was very embarrassed, so she had to laugh and finish the game. I haven't seen each other in the year. They are all so beautiful, but their hair is a bit short. At first glance, they thought they were boys." As

soon as they finished speaking, the big guys all laughed and agreed. , The matter was revealed in one go.

No one noticed a flash of light in Qiao Yue's eyes, and a trace of sarcasm from Song Ye's mouth in the corner.

After the short farce, what should be lively at the dinner table is to continue the lively, but no one gave a seat to Lu Lan, who was late, and just put the mother and daughter aside, even Song Yuanzhi did not dare to speak.

At the dinner table, each brother took his son with him and sat together with a seat. Qiao Yue even let a son and a woman occupy the left and right sides of the chief.

There are seats for juniors, and Lu Lan, who sits on a cold bench, feels inferior, and now she is also agitated.

Song Tingting and Song Meimei also felt embarrassed and lost their homes, and took the opportunity to stir up trouble in Lu Lan's ears, "Mom, it's too much. Chengmei has a seat. Why are you doing this? It's too bullying."

Lu Lan I didn't think so, but Song Chengmei was Qiao Yue's daughter, how could she compare to this powerful and rich woman... Thinking of this, she couldn't help but pull at Song Yuanzhi's clothes again, trying to get her husband to be fair. words.

Song Yuanzhi is a man who loves face very much. He always gives Lu Lan a place no matter what, but today he was obviously absent-minded. He was ripped off his clothes three times and four times, and his heart was blocked. He turned his head and turned his face on the spot. "There's more to it. You can eat as long as you need it. What's the noise?"

The noise was a bit loud, and everyone stopped their chopsticks again.

Lu Lan was so wronged that there were tears in her eyes and she didn't dare to talk back, but Song Tingting was thinking about it, and she cried out, "Dad, don't blame mom, Song Ye has been away from home for a week. Mom had a hard time going to school today. She found it, and she actually said that she wanted to break away from our family. How could mom eat at this time."

The aggrieved voice sounded in the box, which looked very moving, but the content of the words was shocking.

Song Yuanzhi hadn't remembered from Song Ye's face yet, this time he was even more stunned on the spot.

But the first person to attack was the elder mother Qiao Yue.

With a snap, the chopsticks were slapped on the table again, and Qiao Yue's expression was gloomy, "Disengaged? Okay, the fifteen years of parenting from the old Song family are all for nothing, and a white-eyed wolf will be raised at the end. Up."Qiao Yue was born as a worker's child, and later married into the Song family and went to sea to do business. She was more like a fish in business than her husband. This not only caused her husband to be pinched in the palm of her hand, but even the moneyless relatives of the Song family were trampled under her feet. At this time, she openly scolded Song Ye, and Song Yuanzhi, the father, did not dare to say a word.