Wang Tiechuan there just raised his hand and wrist was caught, cold soft touch made him a stiff body, tilted his head to see the Song Ye do not know when to stand around, "I'll deal with."

Deserted four This word clearly didn't have any strength, but it made people feel at ease for no reason. Wan Tiechuan pressed his lips and nodded unconsciously and stepped aside.

Cheng Feng arrived in front of the table, see Song leaves the face, the heart of jealousy with long grass-like, could not help but curl one's lip Lengheng, "how teachers here, do you want on my hands, ah ......"

words Before she finished speaking, Song Ye had reached out and grabbed her arm, pinched the hemp on her arm and crushed it hard, making her tremble with pain, and she jumped away screaming.

And the moment she dodged, Song Ye reached down into her desk, and in the blink of an eye he fished out a bottle of super glue.

"Teacher, can I get rid of my suspicion?" Song Ye raised his hand and threw the thing in front of the class teacher.

As an ordinary student, super glue is not a necessary item at all. The evidence is conclusive. No matter how dissatisfied Song Ye is, the head teacher has to turn his gun to Zheng Feng, with a sullen expression, saying: "Zheng Feng, immediately Go to the office and inform your parents that you don't need to take this class."

"Teacher, I..." Zheng Feng still wanted to talk, but Tang Meiling glared at him, she didn't dare to do anything. Talk more.

The head teacher called a few boys to move away with the table.

Tang Meiling looked at the irony of Song Ye's mouth, and she was even more sure that she was deliberately angering herself and making herself foolish. As a pretentious school girl, she became a joke today. She was taken out with her hand on the table. She couldn't lift her face in shame. Thinking that she would not steal the chicken, she was even more angry with Song Ye.

The lectures in the first class became self-study, and the class was like a swarm of bees, whispering to each other, and the corners of their eyes kept turning towards Song Ye in the corner.

Regardless of the appearance or the cold breath, all of Song Ye's performance today was too shocking, leaving a deep impression in the hearts of these youthful young boys and girls.

Song Ye didn't have a table, and simply wrapped her hands around her chest, quietly looking at the sun outside the window, the winter light shone on her face, a thin layer, white to almost transparent skin exuding halo, long eyelashes, amber The pupils, even the curvature of the chin are so delicate and charming, in such a small county class, her existence seems to be really shining.

Suddenly, noticing that there was an aura near him, Song Ye retracted his gaze and saw Wang Tiechuan carrying the desk in one hand and the chair in the other, putting it next to him, and even actively pushed the desk in front of him.

Song Ye Pingjing face eyes, Wang Tiechuan somehow, a little embarrassed scratched back of the head, hey laughed, "Just thank you for stopping me, after I sat with you together, anyone can kick you."

Estimate , No one can bully me. Song Ye thought in his heart, but he didn't refuse, "Well, thank you." The boy clearly knew Song Ye's situation in the class, and just now he came forward to testify that he had separated from the group, so he was courageous. People, she appreciates it.

Turning through the textbook in his hand, looking at the familiar text, Song Ye's heart is rarely calm, and there is also a warm ironing.Song Ye and Tang Meiling became famous in the third and fifth class of junior high school. Near the entrance examination, the intense learning atmosphere seemed to be injected with a touch of flavoring. The air was faintly commotion. Once school was over, some people came to watch the legendary good-looking student. .