These words made the girl stiff, and her eyes glared at Song Ye in the dark.

That's right, she could sneak out to get things, because the same imprisoned sisters helped her to cover, so that she came out to steal something to eat.

But seeing that there was a chance to escape, she carried everyone's rations on her body, without even the slightest hesitation to look back.

She thought she was hiding well in the village, but she didn't want to be seen through by Song Ye.

On the other end, Song Ye got up, and didn't want to worry about this problem any more, "Retract your gaze, otherwise, I will dig out your eyeballs." It's still a cold tone, but this time, the girl doesn't Dare to continue looking at Song Ye.

The three of them got up and continued on their way, but when they were about to reach the top of the mountain, a fire suddenly appeared in front of them.

"No, we were found." The girl turned her head hastily, pale in fright by the incident.

Song Ye also frowned, but stared straight ahead without a trace of confusion. She was very confident in her absconding disguise. The col was more than a mile or two away from here, and it was impossible for the villagers to outflank it first.

Then, there is only one possibility left.

The other party is the leader of the human trafficker, and he was originally scheduled to discuss the escape guy who will come to mention people tonight.

"Don't panic."

"Here, they are here!"

Two voices were heard at the same time. Before Song Ye had time to analyze the countermeasures, the girl had already raised her voice and exposed their position.

"Damn it." Song Ye cursed in a low voice. It was too late to solve the girl. He lifted Yunhua's arm in his hand and dodged in another direction to hide.

The next second they left, bang bang, continuous gunfire sounded endlessly, shaking the entire valley in turmoil, and the screams of the girls on the hill were completely submerged.

The night was misty, and the wind rustled in the mountains, freezing to the bones.

Yun Hua felt that he did not use any strength on his toes, and the strength on his arms was amazing, while Song Ye, who was walking in front of him, had a thin back, but he was unexpectedly calm.

When Song Ye finally found a cave, her face had been shaved several times. The moment she hid in, she took off her bag, filled it with food and clothing, and handed it over. Yunhua said, "You wait for me here, and I will definitely come back to pick you up."

Yunhua was startled, and subconsciously grabbed her arm, "Where are you going?" It's so dangerous outside, where can she go?

"Don't worry, I will come back." Song Ye's voice was deep and commendably gentle.

And this gentle and calming force made Yunhua loose his hand, hugged his bag tightly, and nodded silently.

She believed in Song Ye, and wanted to believe her for no reason.

Song Ye patted the back of her hand, turned around and left the cave, concealed her at the entrance of the cave, and after confirming that there was no danger around, the figure quickly disappeared in place like a ghost.

Of course she will not just come to save people.

During the miserable days of the year, and when she was taken into the organization later, the beginning of her life was broken, all thanks to this criminal gang.