"Hey, Song Ye, are you deaf? I asked you to squat down. Don't obstruct our eyes. Didn't you hear?" Seeing Song Ye standing upright and motionless, Tang Meiling's face was dark and sharp. The sound seemed to penetrate the carriage.

    The surrounding passengers have no mental suspicion for these little children, and they sleep together crookedly, and occasionally a few people open their eyes, all of which are just watching the excitement.

    Song Ye returned to his senses, his icy eyes fixed on the faces of the three people opposite. If she remembered correctly, the three of Tang Meiling had planned to fix herself on this graduation trip in the third year of the junior high school. They either beat or scolded themselves during the whole process. When they got into the car, they drove her to the back of the car and squatted to make her suffer. The mockery of others. So she was too late to get off the bus, left the team, was taken away by traffickers, and disappeared completely in the school.
Thinking of these fifteen or sixteen-year-old children, because of careful thinking, he had been displaced for fifteen years, Song Ye's heart was cold, and his eyes became colder.

    Tang Meiling was startled by the stare, she couldn't help being a little scared, but she always treated Song Ye's arrogance and domineering deep-rooted, making her calm herself, raising her nostrils and continuing to shout, "Retract your disgusting eyes, Song Ye, if you don’t Do it obediently, you will feel better going back to school." There is still one semester before the high school entrance examination, and she can guarantee that Song Ye will die several times.

    If I changed it to Song Ye fifteen years ago, I would have been so scared that my calves trembled, and I didn't have the backbone to do it obediently. It is a pity that now standing in front of them is Song Ye, who has been a killer for fifteen years and never blinks. This intimidation is simply trivial.

    If they want to play, then you can play with them.

    With a flash of eyes, Song Ye turned around and hid in the toilet next to him, seemingly afraid of running away.

    The three people on the opposite side were taken aback for a moment, and then giggled. Tang Meiling grinned and swaggered up to her, "You still dare to escape. Today I will let you see what is meant by the sky and the earth shouldn’t work. Go, go. Drag her out."

    Students at this age fantasize that they are the boss, and bullying a weaker like Song Ye can greatly satisfy their vanity. Tang Meiling feels that she is full of confidence.

    Just the next second, standing at the door of the toilet, the train rumbled into the tunnel in an instant, and it was dark before her eyes. She stretched out to pull the doorknob, but she was emptied. Just for a moment, she was suddenly pulled by a force in the darkness. Going in, not only she, but also Zhu Shan and Zheng Feng were dragged into the toilet.

    When the three of them hadn’t even reacted, they were cracking. I don’t know what was hitting their heads desperately. It hurt them so much that they cried and shouted, "Ah, it hurts, what is it, stop, ah"

    It’s a pity, no matter what They broke their throats, the rumbling tunnel echo still overwhelmed the commotion, their heads were smashed, and the three people in the cramped toilet pushed each other with pain, either stepping on each other’s feet or touching each other. When they were about to pass through the tunnel, the three of them finally lived up to expectations and were knocked out.

    Song Ye got out of the toilet, rolled a book and stuck it on the door handle, turned around calmly, and threw away the wooden scoop in his hand. This is the thing reserved for scooping water in the toilet. I didn’t expect it to be easy to use. It was just that after exercising for a while, she felt sore in her arm. She felt that she had to strengthen exercise after going back. This kind of strength and skill is worse than the previous life. Too much.