Stylist Noona Pt 57(A King and his Princess) (smut)

Start from the beginning

"I'm so glad you wore a dress today princess." He cups both of your cheeks squeezing the pliant muscle, a little more roughly.

"Just for you sir," You coo, earning a rare but powerful growl from Jin.

"Sometimes I do wish you were all mine. But I don't mind sharing." This different side of Jin really gets to you. Sure Jin will never fail to turn you on, but right now, he's so possessive and commanding, without losing his sensual nature. "Come here."

He leads you to one of the remaining desks, patting the top. You hop up onto the desk spreading your legs to him. Jin's hands smooth over your thighs and up under your dress, running closer and closer to your simple thong. Then just like you had done with his shirt, he pulls off your dress smoothly, tossing it somewhere behind him.

Goosebumps spread over your newly exposed skin. The white sheer lace bralette you wore with the dress clearly catches Jins eye.

"Is that the one I picked for you?" He gulps. It seems it might be a tad difficult for him to look you in the eyes, because his gaze keeps falling to your chest. "I haven't seen this since you took the pictures in the dressing room. God- fuck..."

You giggle, grabbing the back of his neck pulling him into a kiss. More urgent and demanding than your makeout against the door, both of you far past the point of self control. Your free hand palms him in his loose sweatpants. His hands search your hips until he finds your thong, pulling it off smoothly, and flinging it into the same void your dress disappeared into. You hook your fingers in and push down his pants and boxers. He was already standing at attention for quite some time, it's no surprise when the erection slaps his stomach suddenly.

His hand cradles the back of his head as he pushes you to lay back on the desk, pressing one last line of kisses down your chest. Bringing up your legs you wrap around his waist again pulling him in closer still.

"Ready princess?"

"Always for you my king," You wink.

With one hand on your hip and the other around himself to steady, he pushes in. The thrusts start shallow, but again need quickly takes over, and it seems the deeper Jin goes, the more deeply he wants to go. Finally when each pump ends at hilt deep, and you are filling the entire vacant floor with your combined moans, do either of you feel the least bit satisfied.

Your carnality had been put on the back burner for too long, it feels so good to finally indulge.

Propping up onto your elbows you search the room for a chair but they appear to all have been cleared away. The desk will do.

"J-in" You speak through his pounding. "Sit on the desk, I want to ride you."

Unsurprisingly, Jin doesn't try to argue. He sits down and you quickly climb on top, kneeling on the hard laminate desktop.

Your hand brace against his chest as you lower yourself down onto his cock slowly. Jin's fingers trail up your sides plating with the delicate white lace edge around your ribs.

The desk creaks with each bounce, but you put it out of your mind. You're far too focused on how good Jin looks under you and how amazing he feels inside you to care about any small noises.

Jins lips graze over the exposed breast threatening to spill over the bralette cup. Dipping down you meet his lips, making out through your bounces. The messy kiss heats your entire body, if it were raining, the air around you and Jin would instantly turn to steam.

His teeth tug at your bottom lip as you break apart, chests heaving for breath.

"Ah fuck Princess you're so good at that" He groans filling the space between your own moans.