Chapter 1:A message for Zelda

(This chapter is edited)
Just a quick summary so no one will be confused
All the characters will be around the same age because they're in a college pretty much.
Also Robin is a boy not a girl in my story just to let you all know.
Lastly if you notice anything that I do wrong tell me in the comments I just want to make sure that my story will turn out right now on with the story.

"BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!"Zelda slammed her hand on the alarm clock shutting the annoying sound off. Zelda sat up and stretched.As she rubbed her eyes she got up ,and headed to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror then reached for her toothbrush. The princess squirted the toothpaste on her toothbrush and began to brush her teeth. Once she was done she set down her tooth brush and began to wash the toothpaste down. After that she cleaned her face ,she combed her hair then pulled it back into a ponytail. Zelda walked to her closet and put on a violet tank top with some black leggings. Then, she walked downstairs.

She opened the doors to her dinner table. She saw her father sitting down waiting for breakfast. "Good morning father what plans do we have today?"Zelda asked heading towards the table."Well good morning to you too sweetie," her father said as she sat down. "Today we only have one thing planned."

"And what is that?" Zelda asked ,but before her father could answer the maids brought out their breakfast. After they were done Zelda asked her dad to continue from earlier."Well we're supposed to get the acceptance letter from Smash University today."
Zelda had been Waiting for the envelope since the beginning of summer. "When will it get here?"She said trying to keep her cool. "Well I'm not sure ,but I know it's supposed to be here today." Zelda ran up to her room just thinking about the envelope. She plopped on her bed and read a book on magic. What if they didn't except me she thought while reading her book.

She put that thought behind her and started reading again. A couple of hours later there was a knock at the door. Finally Zelda thought because it was already 6:14 p.m. Zelda sprinted down the stairs as if she were an Olympic runner. Zelda's dad beat her to the door though. She saw the messenger give an envelope to her father, as she creeped down the stairs. When her father shut the door she ran to him. She popped up behind him and mad him jump a little bit. "Zelda you may do the honors." He said handing the envelope to her. She opened the envelope as quickly as she could still trying to keep it as neat as possible.

She took the folded paper out ,and unfolded it. She quickly read through all the boring stuff ,and finally found it. The paper said "Welcome to Smash University". Zelda's mouth dropped,"so, did you get in?"Her father asked Zelda nodded her head."Well congrats!"Her father said while hugging her.

(A/N)
Well this is from future Mew I edited this chapter so it's better and I think it's a lot better.