Chapter 23: Master Hand

Every student in the school was gathered up in the cafeteria. It was really crowded and everyone was panicking. On the other hand Marth was calm. He leaned against the wall with arms crossed. He looked down at the floor thinking about what he should do.

"May I have everyone's attention!" Ryu yelled standing on top of a table. Everyone shut up and looked up in Ryu's direction. "Alright listen no one leaves this room. Lana will be in here using her magic to make sure nothing can get in. Just in case if something does there are doors in the kitchen you can go through. This is very unlikely to happen though. Also we need Link to meet us outside the entrance of the cafeteria." Ryu jumped off the table and headed outside the doors with all the teachers except for Lana.

Why do they need Link? Marth thought to himself. "Marth." He looked up surprised to hear his name. "Can I help you?" He asked Dark Pit. "Come with me Marth you'll be helpful," he said. "Helpful with what?" Marth asked. "With a thing I can't say it here though he might hear us." Marth look at him suspiciously. "Who's he?" Marth asked. "I don't really know honestly but that doesn't matter. Just incase your skeptical, Pit and Zelda are also going." He assured Marth.

"Fine," Marth agreed curious about what was going on. "Good now follow me," he said and led Marth to the back door of the cafeteria. Pit an Zelda were there as well just like Dark Pit promised. "Is this all you need?" Dark Pit asked Zelda. "I think, I hope it's enough," she sighed. "Can you please explain what's happening?" Marth asked. "He might hear us for know Marth just follow us I promise we'll tell you," she said.

"Fine," Marth sighed. Zelda walked in front of the three boys and covered them up with illusional magic. "That should do it," she said. "Let's go." Pit opened the door as Zelda, Marth, and Dark Pit ran out. Pit followed after them once they were out.

"Can you help us?" Someone asked. Zelda who was in the front pushed everyone back to the wall before they could get caught."I can," a voice they recognized as Link's responded. " Alright come on!" They voice ordered. Footsteps could be heard each step getting fainter and fainter till you couldn't hear anything anymore.

Zelda motioned them to come on. They ran all the way to the nurses office and stopped in front of the door. Zelda opened the door and let everyone in. She rushed them to the infirmary and into Daisy's office.

On the floor was Daisy unconscious. Zelda gasped her eyes widening. "We're to late!" She shouted in a panicked manner. "Zelda!" Marth said easing his voice as he grabbed her by the shoulder. "Just calm down and tell us what's happening," he said angry. Zelda sighed and said," fine."

        "I went out in search of the others you know Marth the whole whoever found the most people got Link's sword." Marth nodded remembering what happened. "Well I couldn't really find anyone so I went back to see if any of you found them. I didn't see anyone outside so I went inside. There I saw Robin holding his sword up to Daisy's neck. He looked my way and saw me. He mumbled something then just completely disappeared. Daisy told me to go get some of my friends and come back here to help her with the process. She also told me to be careful of someone she called the darkness because he could be anywhere. She also warned me that he has poisoned her and told me to be quick."

     "Great story and all but what process?" Dark Pit asked. "I'm not completely sure she never told me," Zelda said. "Well then what are we supposed to do now?" Pit asked. All of a sudden a computer started beeping. Zelda and the others ran up to it. "What's it doing?" Zelda asked worryingly. "How the hell should we know?" Marth questioned in an angry tone. 'Complete!' The computer bleeped. It was then silent again.

     "Sorry I took so long Daisy I just-" a pale man said walking into the room but stopped noticing them. Zelda, Pit, Dark Pit, and Marth all stood in shock. The pale man looked down to see Daisy unconscious. "Well this may be very awkward for you ,but I am Master Hand." He said.(The pic at the beginning is him btw if you didn't catch on to that yet). "How are you a human ,and why?" Marth asked. "Oh well can't really tell you how I'm a human ,and I do have  a reason for this its just kinda complicated for you students to understand."

     "Has it crossed anyone's mind that he could be lying?" Dark Pit asked. "He does make a good point how do we know that you actually are Master Hand?" Zelda asked. "Because I know all of your names, what classes you take, what you do during classes, and what you good at fighting with." He stated. "Well someone's a stalker," Pit whispered to himself. "Anyway come with me your not the ones I expected but you'll do."

(A/N)
Well sorry that this took forever and that it's not long but I've been busy and ya I'll try and post more often also if you have questions for me just ask I just wanna interact with you guys. Anyway sorry once more for this chapter that sucks but don't worry the next chapter is better and remember STAY FRESH!!!