Chapter 28: What's Happening?

Before Link could get a hit on his enemy. Robin(the darkness) grabbed Link's sword. His flesh tearing apart from the sharp pain but he still held on. Blood spilled from his hand but all he did was give Link a smug expression. Link pulled his sword away cutting a bit deeper into his hand, but he didn't seem to mind it. Link pulled his sword away causing blood to go everywhere. "That's Robin's body you're hurting, idiot!" Lucina scolded taking Link's sword away.

"Lucina!" Link yelled becoming angry. "You shouldn't have done that, Lucina" The Darkness muttered.

         Lucina looked at the Darkness confused, but he then disappeared.
"Link!" A scream filled with terror called out. Lucina looked back at Link. Blood become to bleed from his eyes and mouth. He dropped to his knees looking lifeless now.
          "Link!" Her voice screamed becoming an echo.

Palutena's P.O.V
My eyes shot open all I could see was black. The last thing I could remember was Lucina's scream. I laid on a floor that was cold. I stay up and saw nothing but darkness. "Hello?" I called out. My voice echoed through the darkness. "Hey!" Another voice replied. "Shulk?" I asked recognizing the voice as his. "Yea!" He responded. "Where are you?" I asked looking around. "It's pitch black in here how am I supposed to know?" He replied.

"I can help with that," a woman's voice said. Suddenly the room lit up. The room appeared to be endless. The floor was a shiny black and the ceiling was a light blue with big white clouds. "Who are you?" Shulk asked. I averted my attention to a woman with black short hair. She wore glasses, a black jump suit, and boots. "My name is Bayonetta," she said in an amazing accent. "Alright let's get straight to the point," she sighed pulling out two guns. "I'm here to help you two escape this place."

"And what exactly is this place?" I asked. "Well it's an illusion the darkness made. Everyone is in a trance right now. My friends and I have come to help all of you though." She said looking around the room. "In fact I just saved Link and Zelda," she said. She pointed one of her guns at the ceiling. She began to look around again. She then pointed her other gun at a totally different direction. "Cover your ears," she demanded. Shulk and I looked at each other then did as we were told. "Alright brace yourselves," she said. She shot her guns causing a loud pain in my ears even though I was covering them.

    The room around us began to shatter as if we were in a glass box. Was the room around us was completely broken the piece turned to dust. We were now in front of the school again. I looked around to find everyone else except for the grown ups all sitting down in a daze. In front of us were three people. One of them was the last named Bayonetta. There was also one boy and another girl. One had blonde spiky hair and a huge sword. The girl was short, she had long wavy hair, and her sword was long.

"What's happening?" Shulk asked taking the words right out of my mouth. "Us three just saved you all from the darkness' illusion," Bayonetta answered. I looked over at the Darkness. He had an angry look on his face. "Damn it you three just had to show up," he scoffed gritting his teeth. "B, Darkness leave here now. We wouldn't want to go any further," the guy with spiky hair said.

"You think we would just leave everything!" The darkness began to yell. "We will kill you! We will destroy yo-" before the darkness could finish his sentence he was interrupted. "That's quite enough darkness," B said. The Darkness turned around vigorously. "Are you actually going to abandon our plan!" He yelled back. "Yes," B simply replied. "This is ridiculous! I'm not going to work with you anymore I can't handle this!" Darkness yelled. "I'm leaving you," he said calming down. "Master will be very angry," B said. "I don't give a shit about him!" He yelled as his anger began to come back. The Darkness began to walk away from the army. "I'm going to start my own army and do everything by myself! In fact I don't need this pathetic body anymore!" He yelled. Suddenly, Robin's body became lifeless, indicating that the Darkness had left him.

"That fool," B murmured. "Well it looks like you got us. We'll be back though," he said. "How cliche," Marth silently scolded. Soon the army turned into black smoke causing them to disappear. Well except for Majora who used his purple smoke to disappear. As the smoke cleared there was a body became visible in it. "Roy!" Ike exclaimed as he began to get up but quickly fell back down. "None of you should stand up. The Darkness' illusion inflicts damage afterwards," the girl with long hair said.

"Bayanetta, Corrin, Cloud, we can take it from here." Master Hand said as he began to walk up to them. "You obviously need our help. So, we're staying," Bayanetta stated. Master Hand scoffed and said,"fine."
     "Why is everything so confusing," Peach cried. "Yeah what is going on?" I asked just as confused as her.

"Well first we need to get everything back to normal," Corrin said. "Then we can tell you."

(A/N)
So I said I would post this chapter awhile ago, but my internet turned to shit and wattpad wouldn't upload the chapter. I'm just done. Anyway hope you like it I'll get the next chapter out this weekend hopefully :)