Chapter 7:First Day Fight

(This chapter is edited)

"Samus wake up!Wake up!Wake up!"Peach yelled shaking Samus. "I don't want to!" Samus groaned turning away from her blonde friend.
"Samus it's the first day of school you have to get up!"Peach demanded placing her hands on her hips. Samus shot up and went to get ready."Wow I didn't think that would work." Peach admitted wide eyed.
"Well I kind of forgot it was the first day." Samus sighed as she brushed her teeth.
"How do you forget about the first day?" Peach asked sitting in a desk chair.
"I just forgot anyway what's your first class." Samus asked as she brushed her teeth.
"Uuuuuummmmm let me check."Peach said getting up and looking around for her schedule."Oh here it is!" She exclaimed picking the paper up off her night stand. "My first class is armor. Doesn't sound like the most fun of classes but it will do. What's yours?"
"Mine is weapons.Hopefully we'll have a class together." Samus replied spitting out her toothpaste.
"I'll check where's your schedule?" Peach asked.
"It's on my nightstand." Samus said while putting her hair up in a ponytale. Peach looked through each class looking for matching classes.
"Yay we have brawling together!" She exclaimed.
"Good anything else?" Samus asked relieved.
"We also have basics, strategicts, and sword fighting too!" Peach added.
"Awesome four classes." Samus said changing into her outfit.
"Are you going to put on that big piece of metal." Peach asked.
"I've decided not to." So, today Samus was wearing her usual blue suit. While Peach was wearing her pink dress. "Alright let's go ." Peach said ,and they both went to there first class.

"Pit!,"Palutena screamed at the top of her lungs as she ran towards the angle. Pit turned around with his attention on Palutena."Finally you heard." Palutena said breathing heavily.
"Sorry Palutena the hallway is kinda noisy and crowded." Pit said in his defense.
"It's fine Pit,"Palutena said giving him a smile."So, what's your first class Pit?"Rosalina asked as she caught up with Palutena. "My first class is armor."
"Oh well have fun, I hope to see you two in a class with me sometime today." Rosalina said making a left turn to her class leaving Palutena and Pit. "Well see you later too," Palutena said going to her class.
"Pit try to make some guy friends okay." Palutena said before she left him.
"Why wouldn't I?" Pit asked confused.
"Just do it.You just have a soft spot for women." She said laughing a bit.
"Well I protect you and your so nice." Pit said happily.
"Trust me guys can be nice too.Good luck Pit."

"You too Lady Palutena." The two then split up to get to their first class.

Link's P.O.V

"See ya later Ike!" I shouted walking away from my new friend.
"Bye Link." He shouted back waving his hand. This was it the first day. I'm really only excited for my sword fighting fighting class though. Possibly strategics ,but sword fighting was my destiny that's what I always practiced. My first class was armor ,and so far Ike was my only friend. He did say he'd introduce me to his friends hopefully they'll like me. I walked into armor class ,and wow this class is awesome. I looked around seeing a bunch of really cool shields ,and well armor on the walls. "Alright everyone please take your seats."The teacher said I sat between an angel and a girl with blue hair."I am Lana your armor teacher. Throughout the year we will learn about what armor to use in a specific kind of battle."Lana said. She seemed really nice so I guess I don't have to worry about her.
"For the first day we will just go over some armor you'll use for training." And that's when boredom hit me. A few long minutes had passed and Lana stopped talking. I wondered what she was doing until I realized she was putting us in groups."Alright class I will put you all in groups of three. This group will be who you'll be in a group with for the rest of the year. Unless there are some issues." I rolled my eyes not wanting partners.
"Peach, WFT(Wii Fit Trainer), and jigglypuff are together." Talk about the ladies group."Lucina, Link, and Pit are together."Lana pointed at the two people next to me then at me. So, I'm with the angel and girl with blue hair hopefully it won't go bad."Hi I'm Pit," the angle said with an optimistic smile. Well no kidding she just told us that."Hey I'm Lucina,"the girl said. Then they both looked at me."Well then I must be Link." I sighed resting my head in my hand.
"Good one Link." Pit laughed. Lucina handed me her phone number. Once Pit saw her do that, he started writing his down too."Well I guess we have to become best friends now."Lucina said.
"Oh trust me I'm not that bad being an angel and all." Pit assured rubbing the back of his neck.
"Oh please Pit your always so cheerful and annoying." I turned around and saw another angel that looked exactly like Pit except he was like his opposite."I'm not annoying I'm positive!" Pit objected. "Right 'Positive' don't make me laugh." His twin replied rolling his eyes.
"I can't you don't have a sense of humor." Pit said. Before this verbal fight could last any longer Lana started talking again.
"Alright class lets get started. The armor you will all use for training-" At this point I tuned Lana out. All I wanted to think about was sword fighting ,but that's at the end of my day which sucks. Each minute seemed to become an hour. Why am I so anxious I probably should listen ,but armor seems like a boring class. I want to know about fighting not what to wear. Looks like I'll just have to wait.