Chapter 26: Crossed hearts

Lucina's P.O.V (haven't done one of these in awhile)

I walked down the empty hallways with my father by my side. Thinking about it we haven't talked in awhile. Maybe I would ask how his life has been? Or more importantly that machine. "Hey dad?" I asked ending the silence. "Yes Lucina?" He said with an expression of relief on his face. "Well I was wondering-"

"What the machine that I'm making in the bunker is?" He finished for me. "H-How did you know?" I asked astonished. "I'm not stupid I knew you and your friends were looking through my stuff " he chuckled. "Well that makes it easier for me," I laughed. "But for real what was it for?" I asked again without getting interrupted. "It's just a back up plan," Chrom assured me giving me a genuine smile. "Enough about me lets talk about you," he encouraged. "How's college so far?" He asked changing the subject. "Well," I thought. "Most of my friends were captured then they came back because they escaped some evil or something. My boyfriend is being possessed. I also haven't seen Roy in forever, and now our school is under attack by the same evil that kidnapped my friends." A long moment of silence went between us. "Oh yea I forgot to tell you I have a boyfriend," I added. My dad nodded his head while rolling his eyes. "Figured that one out already," he said clearly annoyed by it. "Well don't worry about it the semester is almost over then the new year will come and everything will be normal." He said trying to make me feel better.

I sighed thinking about the future. What if we didn't beat these guys? Would the second semester even be normal? I just hope it is. My dad's sword was put in front of me blocking my way. I looked at him and saw he was looking straight forward. I did the same and saw Robin. He was facing the other way so that his back was facing us his sword was covered in blood. Same with the hand that was holding the sword. Also his magical books were no where to be seen. His hair was a mess as well. The only thing not weird was that he was wearing his usual clothes. Like his black coat with the usual hood and his brown boots. I looked back at my dad. He looked at me holding his pointer finger to his lips. I nodded and looked back at Robin. I missed him. I remember our first kiss that day was the best day of my life. Where did my Robin go? My dad held his sword in his hand and then threw it.

"Dad!" I screamed. Was he trying to kill my boyfriend? Lucky for me Robin grabbed the sword before it reached his head. The blade caused his hand to start bleeding as the blade pierced through his skin. "Chrom you do realize this is one of your students bodies," Robin said. "You wouldn't kill me but you'd kill Robin my spirit can just go inhabit another body. Remember I'm the darkness I'm not a real human." He turned around facing us both. He looked different so different. Maybe not his facial features, but now he had scars all over him and his eyes. His eyes they were not the eyes I knew and loved. "Why?" I asked. The two looked at me curiously. "Why? Is there a reason for this? Or is it just for world domination like every cliche movie there is!" I yelled at him. He almost smirked a little at my statement. "I actually have the same questions," he confessed. "I'm not sure myself to be perfectly honest." My father and I looked at him in a confused manor. How does he not know why he's doing all of this? That's impossible! "Actually it is possible Lucina my boss tells me what to do and I do it." He just read my mind. Wow gee this is great. "Lucina being sarcastic won't higher my self esteem." He said. "Stop reading my mind it annoying!" I yelled. "There we go, being truthful is much more fun!"

"Why do you do it for your boss?" My dad asked as if none of that just happened. "That's a secret!" He laughed. "If I told you that it would ruin the surprise!" He laughed again this time more insanely. His eye twitched creepily as he looked at us. "Now," he said looking down at the blood down on the floor that was still dropping from his hand. "How about we have some fun?"

I felt a sharp pain in my side. I brang my hands to the pain to discover blood. I looked back at Robin, but he was still standing there. Perfectly still, and all the more suspicious. "What did you do?" I asked as the blood came out more rapidly. "I didn't do anything," he smirked evilly looking at me with his dark black eyes. "Then, how am I bleeding?" I asked more urgfully this time as the pain grew stronger. "Your not," he said dullfully. I looked back at my side to see the blood was gone, and the pain I had was gone now. I looked back up everything was normal again. "What are you doing?" I asked confused. It seemed real but it couldn't have been. It just didn't fit in with reality.

I droped to my knees as I heald my head. It hurt something was happening. "Lucina what's wrong?" My dad asked holding me trying to help. I breathed heavily from the lack of air I was getting. Sweat starting running down my face, but the tempurature was barely over seventy degrees(fareinheight). "We are not repeatig this darkness!" My father yelled looking at my possossed boyfriend. "Aw I thought you would like a little blast of the past," Robin said disapointed. Chrom laid me on the floor all the way. He stood up and stepped infront of me.

     "Getting protective now are we?" Robin asked Chrom with amusement. "You have to get through me to get to her!" Chrom yelled. "How cliche," Robin rolled his eyes. "This will be quite easy," Robin said bluntly. Robin dashed at my dad with his sword and Chrom's sword in hands. Before he reached Chrom someone has blocked him with their own sword making a clink sound. "What the hell?" Robin yelled surprised. He launched back so he could see who had blocked him. I was also curious who it was myself. I sat up more to get a clear view. "Marth you bastard," Robin muttered. Well it for sure was Marth. "Sorry to interrupt," Marth replied innocently.

     "Now I have been ordered to ask you, what have you done with Robin?" Marth added cutting to the chase. "You mean the prince of Altea was ordered to do something? Don't you think that's a bit off?" Robin asked. "I believe I asked you a question Darkness, and you have yet to answer it." Marth replied ignoring his statement. Robin gritted his teeth then took a deep breathe. "Let's just say he's gone," Robin finally answered. Gone? "He can't be gone!" I yelled standing up as the pain in my head suspiciously faded away. "She's right we literally saw him before you possessed him when we left." Zelda protested appearing out of nowhere.

     "Well I've been inside of him since the little incident on the hill (chapter 13)." Robin said crossing his arms almost getting bored of the situation. "Wait you were him the whole time?" I asked. "Well I wasn't completely controlling him the whole time," Robin cleared up. "I was using him to get information. I was told not to completely possess him until needed or until this moment." Robin added. "Why possess Robin? Out of everyone here?" I asked out of nowhere, but I was curious. "Well Robin is pretty strong, but is easy to take over at the same time. Let's just say he gives in easily." Robin would never give in so easily.

As I thought about saving my love behind Robin I saw Palutena and Peach. They were sneaking behind him about to ambush him probably. Seeing there was a small piece of cloth in Peach's hand. Palutena saw me looking at them and put her pointer finger up to her lips. I looked back at Robin pretending nothing happened. "You think Robin would let you in so easily?" I asked madly creating a distraction. Palutena and Peach got closer and got ready to ambush. Robin sighed and said,"well gee I hate to leave so suddenly but it seems you are all trying to kill me."

He turned around and pushed Palutena and Peach out of the way without touching them.(the force is strong with this one!). "Pit, Dark Pit! "Marth yelled. Suddenly Pit and his dark twin came out of nowhere shooting arrows at Robin. Robin dodged them all though. "It'll take much more than that to take me out," Robin said. I looked at him with anger. I grabbed Marth's sword out of his hand and ran towards Robin. Our swords clanked against each other and the fight had started. "What are you doing?" Marth asked yelling. "I'm saving Robin!" I yelled back determined. "you'll have no luck saving him like this," Robin objected. I didn't listen to him though I just kept fighting. "I have no time for this I have business to take care of!" He yelled as he vanished.

"He got away!" Ike yelled with disappointment. I turned around to see everyone there. Marth came up to me and took his sword out of my hand. "Thanks for asking," he said sarcastically. "It's the least I could do for a prince," I responded sarcastically as well. Marth and I walked over to everyone joining in the conversation. "I believe he has teleported to the front of the school where B is," Master Hand said. "Well that's where we need to go then," I said determined. He nodded and said,"I'll tell you all the plan once we get there."

"Sounds good," my father agreed. "Alright let's go!" I encouraged. So, we ran heading toward the front of the school to make things right.

(A/N)
Merry Christmas Eve and Happy late Hanukah! Yea I suck at updating school just sucks. Oh and thanks for 8k! I'm just surprised cause this story sucks. Anyway I hoped you all liked this chapter and remember to stay fresh bye!