Chapter 22: Group up

Zelda ran down the hallway with tears coming out of her eyes. She quickly looked back to make sure Link wasn't following her. Luckily he wasn't. Zelda started slowing down with every step she took until she fell to her knees. She brought her hand to her face wiping off her tears. She looked at her once white gloves which were now covered with mascara and blood.

     "Zelda!" A voice called. Zelda looked up and saw Pit running to her. She smiled but noticed he had a worried look on his face. "Watch out!" He yelled. Zelda looked behind her to see Link standing there with a grin on his face. She didn't have time to react. She looked down at her stomach to see a silver sword going through her stomach with blood coming out non stop. It wasn't too long before Zelda laid there dead.

     "Who are you?" Pit asked Link trembling in fear with tears in his eyes. Link didn't respond though he just stood there grinning with a crazed look in his eyes. Pit gripped his weapon tightly ,but was stopped as he noticed a sharp pain in his chest. He looked down seeing an arrow. He fell to the ground still barely alive but not strong enough to stand up.

     Link pulled his sword out of Zelda's stomach and headed towards the fallen angel. He stood above Pit now holding his sword tainted with blood. Link smiled darkly as he got ready to end his own friends life.

~~~

     Link shot awake covered in cold sweat. He quickly sat up to a sitting position panting heavily."Are you okay?" A voice asked with concern. A hand was placed on his shoulder. He turned around quickly to find Zelda. He took her hand ,and to his relief her gloves were perfectly white. "Ya I'm fine, what happened?" He asked noting he was in the nurses office. "Don't you remember? Well you probably don't  ,but you fainted so I've been taking care of you since."

     "How long have I been out?" Link asked. "I'm not exactly sure ,but probably about 25 minutes." She told him. "Has anything happened since?" He asked worried. "Well I had to carry you from the training room to here and I didn't see anything going on," she assured him. "I also found Marth, Ike, Robin, and Lucina in here!" She exclaimed as she moved out of the way so Link could see them. The three waved except for Robin who was still recovering.

"Anyway you should get some rest you still look really pale," Zelda told him caressing his cheek. "Thanks I owe you one," he said looking into Zelda's blue eyes. "All I need is you," she said kissing his forehead afterwards. Link smiled and drifted back off to sleep.

~~
Link's P.O.V

Everything was black. I couldn't see a thing. "Hello?" I tried calling out, but my voice just echoed throughout the darkness without a sound. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. Something was coming. I felt my battle instincts trying to come alive, but something was holding it back. Whether good or evil, I couldn't even begin to tell. I swung my sword behind me, but I was only meet with nothing. Nothing at all.

Was I started to lose it? Was I losing my way? What's coming? And why is it after me? I felt the floor start to crumble beneath my feet. I tried to brace myself, but with nothing constantly stretching in the points of my vision, I feel into a blinding white light. "AHHHHHH" I screamed until my voice went raw. "IS ANYONE THERE?" My voice cracked as I said that, because this time I was all alone. With nothing to guide me, but my own inner demons.

I was suddenly face down on an ice cold floor. I quickly stood up and brushed myself off. I held my sword at the ready, in case I was drawn into a fight. A little blue light suddenly appeared in front of me. Instinctively I swung my sword at it, but it was my luck that it moved away. "Jeez, put that thing away before you hurt someone!" A little voice called out to me full of hurt. I instantly felt guilty. "Sorry" I muttered. "You're forgiven." The little voice said full of sass.