Chapter 16: The past

(This chapter is edited)

"It all started the day my father got kidnapped-"

Alright Peach's P.O.V from the past

 Pit and Samus left the castle leaving me with Marth, Roy, and my mom. "Exuse me?" A voice said. I turned around and so did everyone else. There stood a uh well I guess you could say a kid with a mask on. My mom started to shake,"Get away!" She screamed. "Mom w-," I started to say but mother spoke. "That's the thing the thing that took your father!" The masked kid started to laugh then it blasted something at my mother. "Mom!" I screamed as she fell down. Marth and Roy rushed to her aid ,but she blasted them away. She pushed them back into the wall and held them there with the power of her hand.

She stood up with her hand still pushing force on them. She walked over to them ,and laughed manically. "Marth and Roy you two are so foolish," she said. Marth who was held back against the wall kicked and punched trying to escape. Roy also held to the wall kicked and held his throat with every second becoming more purple. I charged at my mom pushing her down ,and me falling with her. She lost focus which freed Marth and Roy from the wall. I was on top of her she looked at me and I noticed her blue eyes were now red. Purple veins grew down her face. At first sight I new this wasn't my mother.

"What are you going to do?" She asked smirking. I looked at her she was still my mother. I got off of her ,and she stood up wiping down her dress. I stood up next to the sitting Marth and Roy still recovering from being chocked half to death. "Peach, Marth, and Roy are caught," the masked kid said into a device that looked like a futuristic walkie talkie. "Good M is getting Zelda, Pit, and possible Samus tonight. Make sure they don't escape," a voice responded through the device.

"I swear on my life," the kid responded. Then, it put the device away ,and looked up at us. "Who are you?" Marth asked. The kid thought for a little then answered,"you can call me Majora." Majora? What a strange name. "Why are you doing this?" Roy asked. "Wow Roy I didn't expect you to ask that." Roy looked confused then got a look of realization on his face. "I'm not stupid!" He screamed as he ran towards the kid. My mom held her hand up again pushing him against the wall once more.

"Roy if your not stupid then why did you rush up to me like that," Majora asked. "Let him go we're not suppossed to kill these kids," Majora ordered. My mom let him go dropping him to the floor once more. He gasped for air and rubbed his neck from the pain. I looked at my mother. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "What did you do to her," I asked furious. "Well I guess you could say I possessed her," Majora said calmly.

"Possessed!" I shouted ,but before Majora could respond the Skype song went off killing the mood. Majora looked at my mom ,and she nodded knowing what it wanted. She made herself look like my she wasn't possessed. Majora tied a cloth around our mouths ,and chained us to the floor while my mom answered the call.

"Hello this is Peach's mother speaking to you, the one and only." My 'mom' said trying to be peachy like she used to be.

"Hello it's been awhile hasn't it," a voice I assumed was Zelda's dad said.

"Why yes it has nice to see you again."

"My kingdom will help you with this search for your husband only as long as yours will help find my wife too," the king said.

"Right I heard about that six years ago truly devastating ,but it's a deal," my 'mom' said.

"Where are our friends?" Pit's voice asked.

"Oh they're out and about doing some......stuff," she said glancing over at us slightly smirking.

"Alright then we'll talk later," the king said not suspicious at all.