Chapter 17:Operation.................what?

(This chapter is edited)

 "Peach I need you to stay none see through or the other students will probably freak out," Master Hand said. "Sure no problem," Peach responded snapping twice causing her to become none transparent. "Also tell your friends what happened," he added. "Okay," Peach said. "You may go now. Also you and your friends can check on Zelda and Marth anytime you want. They'll probably only be in for a little while," Peach nodded then headed out.

She headed down the halls and heard the bell ring. I wonder what period they're in? She asked herself. She decided to go to the library since they'd study or do homework there everyday. The library was a 'long ways away' from Where Peach was though. So, the princess walked to the library. Once she got to the library she went through to library doors without opening them. She saw at a table Rosalina, Samus, Palutena, Lucina, Ike, and Link were sitting at. "Hey guys!" Peach shouted waving her hand in the air.

Everyone looked back ,and ran to Peach as quick as lightning so happy to see her again. "Peach how are you here?" Samus asked at once. "Well this story's going to take awhile," Peach sighed. Peach told her friends the story.(Which I'm not writting again). "Marth is back!" Ike said with excitement. Peach nodded ,"and Zelda is too."

"Can we go see them?" Rosalinda asked. "Of course," Peach said and signaled them to follow her. They began walking to the nurses office. "So, Peach if I tried to touch you my hand will go through right?" Link asked as they were walking. "Don't even try it Link," Peach said as Link reached his hand out to touch her. He quietly put his hand back in his pocket pretending as if nothing happened.

"Hey do you guys know where everyone else is?" Peach asked. "Nope," Lucina said. "Lynn told us to go to the library and study. We quickly said yes because she threatened to take our prized positions away." Peach thought for a moment then asked," what are your 'prized positions'?" "Our phones," Lucina responded. "Makes sense," Peach agreed.

Finally they got to the nurses office and went inside. They went to the desk ,but nurse Daisy wasn't there. "Hello?" Palutena called out. "Coming!" A voice shouted back. Nurse Daisy came running to the front desk. "Hello how may I help you?" She asked out of breath. "Um we came to visit Zelda and Marth," Peach said. "Alright, follow me then," she responded leadin them to the nursing room.

There on two separate beds were Zelda and Marth. "Hey you guys," Zelda said with a smile. No one responded. "W-What's wrong?" Zelda asked. "Your face," Link said. "Well that was uncalled for," Zelda said. "Your face is uncalled for," Link responded. "That's enough you two. Zelda they're just in shock that we're both still alive ,and they finally get to see us after like 4 weeks of us missing." Marth said informing Zelda. Zelda's expression turned into a realization face as she mouthed the word 'oh'. Everyone except for Peach ran up to Zelda and Marth and gave them hugs.

"You know Marth I was actually kind of missing you," Ike said teary eyed. "Well better you than Roy right," Marth responded. The two bursted out in laughter. "Wow some friends you are," Link said sarcastically under his breath. "Zelda your finally back!" Palutena said with excitement. "Yep I'm back," she said happily. "I'm so happy your back Zelda I can't bear hanging out with the most brainless people anymore," Palutena said hugging her. "What's that supposed to mean?" Lucina, Rosalina, and Samus asked angrily in unison. Palutena grew pale and said,"nothing, nothing I-It's an inside joke?" 

  "Yea right," Lucina said under her breath. "Excuse me," a voice said. Everyone turned to see nurse Daisy. "Zelda and Marth are free to go. Their injuries weren't that bad just some cuts." Zelda and Marth stood up from their beds. "Thank you for healing us," Zelda said. "No problem," she responded. The group left the nurses office and headed to the library.

They sat on the floor in a circle. "So, what should we do?" Rosalina asked. "Oooo I know!" Peach shouted as she shot her hand in the air. "Ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh," the others um said? I guess, as they held their finger to their lips. "Sorry," Peach whispered. "Anyway we should watch Pretty Little Liars."

"No!" The group shouted back. This time Peach shoosed them. (I don't know what to call it I'm really confused. Is shooshed even a word!?) "We should watch Soul Eater," Ike suggested. "I already finished that anime," Lucina said. "How about Naruto?" Link asked. "I finished that too," Lucina said. So, Link and Ike started listing off anime ,but Lucina has pretty much finished them all.

"What about Assassination Classroom?" Ike asked. "Seriously dude you haven't finished Assassination Classroom?" Link asked. "I have like six episodes left of season 2 okay!" Ike shouted back. "Lucina how have you finished so much anime?" Marth asked. "Well when I was a kid my parents were obsessed with it. It's all they'd let me watch."

"That's interesting," Zelda said. "Speaking of my dad Lynn told me he was acting strange not to long ago." Lucina said. "So, we could spy on him if you guys want," Lucina suggested. "Yeah!" Everyone agreed. "Be quiet!" The librarian shouted. "Sorry," Zelda whispered. "Alright what should we call this mission?" Palutena asked.

"How about operation spy on Lucina's dad," Peach suggested. "That's lame," Link said. "Peach your almost as stupid as Roy," Marth said. "Wow I bet he'd appreciate that if you said it to his face," Peach sarcastically said back. "Alright one I can't say it to his face right now and two I've already said it to his face," Marth replied. "Wow Roy has some great friends," Samus said sarcastically.

"We need to focus you guys, what will we call our mission?" Lucina asked. The group went silent all in thought. "How about operation stalk the father?" Rosalina suggested. "Still lame," Link said. "Well if it's so lame then why don't you think of one!" Rosalina said back. "Let's just call it the secret operation,"Link suggested. "I'm tired of wasting time sitting here let's start it already." Link added.

"Link's right but along the way if anyone comes up with an ideas let us know," Lucina said. "Alright let's do this!" Ike shouted with excitment. "Alright each of us will have a walkie talkie and we'll split up in groups of three," Zelda said. "I'll be with Link and Peach, Marth with Lucina and Rosalina, and Ike with Palutena and Samus." Zelda added.

"Yes ma'am," everyone but Marth said in a single file line with their right hand saluting. "Peach wrong hand," Palutena said to Peach who was saluting with her left hand. "Which ones my right hand again?" Peach asked starring at her hands. Everyone sweat dropped(Anime desu nyaaa!). "Its this one," Palutena said pointing to her right hand. Peach then switched hands "She is as stupid as Roy," Marth said facpalming himself. "But wait we all need to dress in black and have sunglasses!" Ike said. "Alright we'll all go back to our rooms and change then meet here again," Zelda said.

They all left to change and after exactly 37 minutes only Peach was missing. "Where is she I'm getting impatient!" Samus shouted. "Calm down Samus she's Peach remember," Palutena said. "Yeah but she's technically a ghost! How is she gonna change?" Samus asked. "I never thought about that," Palutena said. Finally 29 minutes later Peach arrived.

"Sorry I'm late, actually never mind I'm not sorry I mean look at me all lookin good," Peach exclaimed. "Ya okay can you come and meet us on the ground now?" Lucina asked. So, Peach dropped down. "Alright I have one complaint," Ike said. "Why is Marth not dressed up in black?" Everyones hesd turned to Marth and sure enough he wasn't wearing black. "Marth what the fuck!" Link yelled. "Just get over it," Marth said. "Alright you guys ready?" Lucina asked. "YA!" The group screamed. "Then let's go!" They all ran out of the library.

The librarian looked over at the door and said,"those stupid kids need to learn how to shut up."