Halloween

"I'm so excited!!!!" Roy shouted running down the stairs in his ninja outfit. Before he reached the bottom step he tripped over himself and tumbled down the rest of the stairs. "Smooth landing," Ike chuckled as he walked by in his pirate outfit. Roy got up and brushed it off.

"When will everyone be here?" Roy asked. "About 3 minutes," Marth said dressed up as Lucina. "Wow you look really convincing," Ike said looking at Marth.

     "Thanks I guess," Marth responded.

3 minutes later!

*ding dong*

     '"Hurry get it!" Roy said excitedly. Marth got the door.

Peach came in as a mummy,
Rosalina was a social butterfly,
Palutena was a witch,
Pit was a priest,
Dark Pit was a devil,
Link was Robin Hood,
Zelda was a zombie bride,
Robin was a skeleton,
Lucina was Marth,
Shulk was bunny,
and Samus was a solider.

    "So, uh what exactly are we going to do?" Rosalina asked. "We haven't really thought of that yet," Ike said. "Well gee nice going," Robin sighed. "I actually have something for us to do," Dark Pit suggested.

       Everyone looked at him interested in what he would suggest. Dark Pit pulled out a ouija board and set it in the center of everyone.

     "W-What! I'm not doing that!" Pit screamed backing away. "Oh come on Pit it's fine it's not even real," Samus assured. "That's what you think Samus," Dark Pit said crossing his arms.

     "Oh shut it," Samus snapped back. "Lady Palutena I don't think this is safe we shouldn't be playing it!" Pit said sternly trying to convince Palutena. "It'll be fine Pit," Palutena assured setting her fingers on the playing piece.

     The rest followed with Pit being the last. "Wait before we start why did we even invite Dark Pit?" Marth asked. "HEY!" Dp(dark pit) yelled. "I guess he's important to the plot somehow?" Lucina shrugged.

     "Alright let's just start," DP said irritated. "Are there any spirits here in this house?" Peach asked. The piece slowly moved to to 'yes'. "Really Rodalina stop moving it," Zelda said annoyed.

"I'm not!" She protested. "Just ask it another question," Palutena said demanded. "How many spirits are here?" Robin asked curiously. The piece moved to '1' then '5'. "Wait what?!" Roy said astonished with his eyes shrinking. "What are you scared?" Link asked. "N-No," Roy said regaining his balance.

"Will anyone die tonight?" Peach asked the ouija board. The piece moved to 'yes'. "How many will die?" Marth asked. The piece moved to '7'.

     "Don't tell me you believe in this stuff Marth?" Zelda asked disappointed. "What I'm just curious," he smirked.

     Just then the lights went off. "Can someone please turn the lights back on it's not funny," Pit said scared. A scream then pierced the room. The lights turned back on and there on the floor dead was Zelda.

     "NO!" Link screamed turning Zelda's body over to see her wound. "It looks like she got stabbed," Samus said looking at the wound in her friends stomach. Link's eyes started getting red and tears starting to come out.

     Until the lights turned off again. "NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" Three people screamed. When the lights turned on once more Peach, Rosalina, and Palutena were gone with a stream of blood going upstairs.

     "Well time to investigate," Dark Pit implied. Everyone got up and followed the blood leaving the ouija board behind. The blood went into the guest room. The door to it was closed. "I-I'll go in," Lucina said walking forward. "No!" Robin shouted grabbing her wrist.

     "It's fine," she said taking Robin's hand off her wrist. "Promise not to get hurt," he demanded. "Promise," she said. "I'll go in too," Dark Pit said. The two went in together. "OH MY GOD!!!" Lucina screamed. "GO RUN!" Dark Pit shouted. Then two gun shots were heard.

     "I t-think it's safe to say they're dead," Pit said starting to cry. "C-Can we please leave," Roy suggested. "And maybe call the cops too," Shulk added. "We're not leaving till we find that killer," Link said. "Agreed," Robin said agreeing.

     "Listen your girlfriends are dead can we please just go?" Ike asked frightened. "I hate to say this but they're right we need to leave and call the cops," Marth said.

     "But aren't we fine since the ouija board said seven would die and seven are already dead?" Link asked.  "Link you idiot only six are dead," Samus said.

     "Well now seven," Marth said with his stomach stabbed with a sword. He fell onto the floor and took his final breath. Behind the laying body was a cloaked figure.

     "W-Who are you?" Shulk asked, but no response was given.

And it's over! Ya it sucked and I won't be able to update chapter 25 next weekend but I will the weekend after that. Well bye and remember STAY FRESH!!