Chapter 21: A little visit

Shulk was thrown on the floor unconscious and barely breathing. "You useless piece of trash!" B yelled at Shulk because he was not compatible with the machine. "Shulk you okay bud?" Roy asked crawling over to him ,but Shulk didn't respond. Tears formed from Roy's eyes. "WHY US?" Roy asked screaming. (He must be on his man period).

"Now Roy lets not try and be stronger than we really are," B scolded. Roy didn't listen he grabbed Shulk's arm and carried him to the door. "Guards!" B yelled. M(Peachs mom if you don't remember) and Dark Peach grabbed Roy's arms causing him to drop Shulk.

Roy kicked and struggled but wasn't able to break free. "Someone's a little rebellious today," the darkness said. "What should we do then?" B asked The Darkness. "Why don't we use him as bait? We do need more subjects," The Darkness suggested.

"What a great idea," B said. "M get the army ready, and Peach get the contraption ready we're taking a little trip to Smash University."

DUN! DUN! DUUUUUUUUNNNNN!
Now at Smash University

All the students were going to lunch. For they just finished their 3rd period. "So Peach after our 6th period you can meet me and Ike at our dorm," Link said smiling a happy smile. "Link! It's Ike and IIIIIIIIII. Learn some grammar before you go out and get a girlfriend." Rosalina corrected him.

"I totally ship you two ,but Zelda why'd you have to go and say yes?" Peach whinned. "Sorry Peach it's not like I knew," Zelda responded. "So when is this date happening?" Lucina asked curiously.

"Mind your own business," Link puffed. "Geez no need to be so rude," Lucina said crossing her arms. "Hey maybe you and Robin could go on a double date with us," Zelda suggested. Lucina sighed and said,"ya once he recovers which is probably going to take forever."

"Hey I'm sure Robin will get better," Pit said. "Ya Robin's a strong guy he can get through it," Ike assured her. "Oh I know he can I just miss him being with us," Lucina said. "I think it's better with all of us here," she added.

"I know we try not to talk about them but I miss Shulk and Roy a lot!" Pit let out. "Ya I agree with Pit," Marth sighed. "Don't worry we'll save them soon," Palutena said. Then, all of a sudden the ground started shaking.(EARTHQUAKE!!!).

Then all the teachers came charging into the room. "Everyone grab a weapon and hide!" Ryu yelled. "Are we playing hide and seek?" Someone asked from the crowd. "Just go and follow my orders!" Ryu yelled once more. Everyone scattered in different directions.

Link grabbed Zelda's hand and ran to the training room. Lucina headed to the nurses office with Ike and Marth behind her. Palutena, Rosalina, Samus, and Peach all ran to the bathroom. And finally Pit(the loner) headed to his dorm.

"We have to protect the school till Master Hand is in his new form," Lynn said. "They have a whole army and we also have to protect the students!" Lana said panicked. "You must have forgotten you have a goddess on your side," Viridi boasted. "It doesn't matter we have to protect the school and the students," Magnus said.

"Let's just figure out a plan," Chrom said in a hurry. "Alright so here's the plan. Lynn and Viridi you two will be on the right side of the school. Lana and Magnus will be on the left side of the school. Ryu your on the roof and I'll be face to face with the army. once they charge at the school, Viridi and Lynn will go behind them on the right side and attack them from behind. Lana and Magnus you'll do the same just on the left. I'll attack the front of the army ,and Ryu you'll jump into the center. Since that's probably where their leader will be you'll take him out." Chrom said. "Is everyone clear?" He asked.

Everyone nodded in response and headed out to their positions. Chrom walked to the front door but was stopped by Midna. "Wait Chrom!" He turned around and asked,"yes?"