Chapter 24: He's back

Link and Chrom walked down the hallways of the school looking for any danger. "Uh Chrom?" Link questioned. "Yes Link?" Chrom asked. "What's happening?" Link asked confused. "Well I do suppose I should tell you," Chrom sighed.

"An evil force named The Darkness is roaming these halls. His Master goes by the name of B he is at the front of the school making sure no one gets out or possibly in. The only weird thing is the two would never work together, but for some reason they are." Link had a puzzling expression and asked," how would you know that they wouldn't work together?"

Chrom paused looking down at his sword. "It's better if you didn't know that."

     "LINK!" Link looked to his right to see a group of his friends running toward him. He also realized a strange pale man running with them. "Thank god your safe," Zelda smiled hugging Link. He hugged her back lightly still focused on the pale white man. "Master Hand it worked," Chrom said smiling. Master Hand nodded in response then looked at Link. Link looked back at him and let go of Zelda. "So, Link I see you've gotten a souvenir," he said to him. "Ya I did ,and I see you've got a new body," Link replied. "It's complicated anyway this is perfect," he smirked.

     "What makes it perfect?" Chrom asked confused. "Well it's simply really, but sadly none of you would understand. So, what would be the point in telling you. Anyway we should probably get heading to the library," they all stood there curious. "No time to loose come on," Master Hand said. He started running and everyone followed behind him.

Back in the café or cafeteria if you will

     "Palutena I bet their fine," Rosalina said rolling(stones! Ya?No? Ok) her eyes. "B-But what if they get hurt and it would be are fault for not going and helping them!" She shouted back. Samus came up behind Palutena and put a hand on her shoulder. "Ya know I think we should go I mean I don't think I stand in this place any longer," she confessed. "And I don't think Lucina's doing to well either," Samus sighed as Rosalina and Plautena looked over at Ike and Peach trying to prove that Lucina from going crazy. "Is she really that obsessed with Robin?" Rosalina asked concerned. "I wouldn't be surprised if she turned in to one of the dere types," Palutena she said with her hand on her forehead.

"So, what do you say know?" Palutena asked Rosalina. "Fine," she sighed. Palutena smiled then started coming up with an escape plan.

Back to the other people

They ran down the hallway with no time to lose. With Master Hand leading them. "Chrom," he said. "Yes sir?" He responded. "There are five Darknuts up ahead please take care of them," he said then stopped as the others ran ahead of him. "What's he doing?" Pit asked looking back at Master Hand until he couldn't see him anymore. "If anyone but U.S. Saw him then we'd be in big trouble." He told them. "But why what will they do?" Marth asked confused. "Let's just say this school and everyone and thing in it would be gone forever." Marth, Link, Pit, Zelda, and Dark Pit all paced glances in fear.

"There they are get ready!" Chrom ordered. Dark Pit got the first hit on one with one of his arrows. All the guys fought a Darknut while Zelda helped with her magic. Finally they all defeated the Darknuts. Master Hand came to join them and they decided to keep on going but before they could Put had spotted someone coming their way.

As the figure got closer they realized who it was. "It's him," Link said with amazement. "How'd you escape?" Master Hand asked as he was now in front of them. "T-They let me go," Shulk said with barely any breath left. Link, Zelda, Pit, and Marth all ran to hug him. Shulk smiled he was finally out and with his friends. "Was it just you that they let go?" Master Hand asked. Shulk's friends all let go to let him talk.

"Ya they said that I could just go. They kept Roy though," he informed.