Chapter 13

...vampires in it.

There were three of them, two men and one girl. Kailee shifted into a wolf and got into her fighting position. She snarled at them while they came at her.

She shoved the first one with her nose, slamming him onto the table. The girl pulled her tail, and Kailee yelped. Kailee whacked her with it, and she hit the floor. The next man jumped on her back and pulled her ears.

She fell onto her back as he swung on top of her. Kailee growled and threw him off with her hind legs. The man collided with the girl who had just gotten back up.

The blonde one slid under the werewolf, tripping her as she crashed to the floor.

Kailee knew at this point staying wolf would not help her predicament, so she shifted back to human. She was able to roll away before the blonde one sitting on her could fall on top of her again since she was huge in wolf form.

The girl with the brown hair tackled Kailee, but the werewolf grew her canines, biting into her pale arm. She hissed and jumped off of Kailee, holding her injured arm.

Kailee smirked and backflipped onto the counter before leaping back onto the one with black hair who wasn't paying attention.

She grabbed his neck from behind and slammed him into the table again, this time breaking it. He groaned in pain, but she just jabbed him in the gut with her elbow.

Kailee felt something impact her from behind as she collided with the wood floor and turned onto her back to see which vampire had pinned her.

Of course, it had to be the black haired one. "You're quite good looking. If you weren't a werewolf, then I might just keep you for myself." He smirked at her.

"In your dreams, pervert," Kailee spat as she shoved him off with her arms.

They all ran out of the opened front door, and Kailee shifted, giving chase.

'Aren't they going to fight? Or are they going to run away like wusses every time?' Kailee thought angrily.

Werewolves were just as fast as vampires, despite popular belief. But, they are also stronger than vampires.

Kailee leapt off a tree and tackled the brown-haired girl, ripping her head off with her teeth. She screamed in pain as Kailee did so.

Kailee was tackled so hard to the ground, she unwillingly shifted back. Whoever had tackled her shoved something down her throat, and then, Kailee was out.

Ooohhhh!! What happened?