Chapter 11

'Who in the world do they think I am?' Chris thought irritably. "What?" Chris asked confused. They all exchanged worried glances.

"Okay," Kailee started, "I'm a werewolf, and vampires killed my family. They're...maybe...kinda...after me," Kailee explained.

"Is this some movie stunt or some shit? Because it's not funny!" Chris hissed. "Werewolves and vampires aren't real!"

"Oh, really now?" Kailee questioned and got up.

"Now, now, Kailee..." John said cautiously.

"No, no." Kailee waved John off. "I want him to say that again. Say it, Chris. Say that werewolves and vampires aren't real," she challenged him.

He smirked cockily. "Werewolves and vampires aren't real."

"Mmh? Is that so? Then how come I can do this?" Kailee smirked back as she transformed into a giant white wolf with neon sky blue ears and golden eyes.

Chris nearly screamed. He backed into a wall as this giant wolf, AKA Kailee, came towards him. "I TAKE IT BACK! I TAKE IT BACK!" He screamed, hands up in surrender.

She seemed to smile and took a step back, transforming back to human. "That's all I need." She smiled and skipped out of the room.

"So...is this real?" Chris asked hesitantly.

"Yep!" Nick exclaimed, jumping on the bed.

That's when they all heard a giant crash downstairs.

"Come on!" Nick urged.

They all sped down the steps and into the living room. A girl with long red hair and fangs was in the living room, glass on the floor, the window broken and a giant white wolf with blue ears and golden eyes was added to that equation, as well.

They both stood in a fighting stance, facing each other. Kailee, in wolf form, was bent forward, her waist up more and her chest crouched low with her lips curled into a snarl.

The redhead had one hand on the ground and the other arm in the air behind her. She was crouching down on one knee, her other foot on the ground in front of her, making her leg bend.

Redhead bared her fangs as Kailee snapped at the vampire. Kailee lunged, aiming for the girl's face. The girl barrel-rolled to the side and jumped at the chance to pounce Kailee.

She landed on Kailee's side, making Kailee topple over while the redhead still clung to her. Kailee jumped up and bucked the girl out of the broken window.

Kailee jumped out of the window, going after the girl. Nick, John, and Chris ran out of the back door to see Kailee biting down on the vampire's leg. The vampire pulled out of the grip and was on her feet once again.

The redhead swung her fist, colliding with Kailee's wolf snout. Kailee whimpered slightly before snapping out of it and growling.

But when Kailee turned heel and looked behind her, the vampire was long gone. Nobody had even seen where she went.

They all had expressions of  shock, but her escape wasn't all that surprising. She was a vampire with super speed, after all.

All three males returned their attention to Kailee, but she was already heading into the house. The rest followed quickly after her.

"I'm going to have to fix this window, you know?" John told Kailee.

Kailee just wagged her tail and shifted back to human. "Sorry?" She shrugged. Chris laughed, but John just glared.

"I'll help pick up the broken glass on the floor. You, too, boys. John can call a window repairman while we are cleaning," Kailee suggested.

And they begun the massive clean up job. To this day, it is still called "The Horrors of Carpets and Brooms."

Just don't ask...

Who liked the action scene? This is actually the first time I have put so much detail into any chapter in any book of mine, so if it isn't that good, then I'm sorry.