Chapter 8

'Oh, we are so screwed,' Nick thought dreadfully.

"What the heck is going on?!" Michael screamed.

"If we tell you, then we'd have to take you away from your family, and you'd have to stay with us and never be seen by anyone ever again but us," Kailee said.

"What?! Why?!" Michael asked in shock.

"Because I feel that's the only way I'll ever feel safe if you know." Kailee shrugged.

"Nick?" Michael looked at him.

"What? Don't look at me! I am just going to go along with Kailee's plans." Nick held his hands up in surrender mode. "Besides, do you want me to defend you? Because I have 101 reasons why I shouldn't."

Michael gave in. "Fine, just tell me."

"Nick?" Kailee looked at him.

"It's your secret!" He exclaimed, but she glared at him. "Okay, okay! So, you know the movie, Twilight? Yeah, apparently it's real, and you are now involved in it," Nick smiled bitterly as he did jazz hands.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?!" Michael was flabbergasted.

"No. Vampires are coming after me, and I'm running. Nick was nice enough to take me in until the vampires give up. I am a werewolf. I could take the vampires on, but I need to have enough strength. I have to wait," Kailee told him.

"Prove it." Michael crossed his arms over his chest.

"Ugh! Fine, but you run, I chase you down!" Kailee threatened. He nodded.

Kailee shifted to her giant white wolf with yellow eyes and sky blue ears as Nick walked towards her and stroked her fur.

Kailee nuzzled his face and licked him. "Ewwww! Wolf slobber!" Nick gagged, grossed out.

"Correction, werewolf slobber," Kailee corrected.

"You can talk in wolf form?" Nick asked.

"Yeah. I can also use something called mind link, but it's easier just to talk." Kailee smiled. Michael just stood there, scared to death.

"Michael, welcome to Twilight!" Nick stated dramatically as he threw his arms in the air.

Ok, just to clarify. Bold=wolf talking, Italics=mindlink. So...... who liked the ending of the chapter! I did! Bye my little doggies!