Chapter 75

A/n: What's this? An update before five months have passed? :0

Tw: talking about Death, crying, abortions/miscarriage, strokes.

As soon as Lucia got off her plane she looked around and saw her sister's car. They texted about it, so she knew what it looked like. She tossed her luggage in the back seat, and hopped in the passenger seat.

They sat in silence before her older sister began driving away from the airport. She couldn't help but stare at her sister—god, when had they gotten so—so old? Her older sister was 38–just five hears older than her.

She thought back to her youngest sibling. How old was she when she last saw her? Well, Virgil was a baby, now he was almost seventeen teen so that meant she'd be ten, and now she was twenty six.

"It-it's been a while.." Lucia began.

"Yeah sixteen years" her sister began, rolling her eyes, before they softened as she gazed to her younger sister, "Luci, I saw the news-we all did. Why-why would you let him do that to you?" She asked.

"Julia, I had no choice!" Lucia raised her voice with a sigh. "I've already heard this entire speech a million times, I don't need to be reminded of how he'd hit me and murder my children!" She cried.

"Tell me about that" Her sister said, wanting to hear the story.

She thought back to the first time he killed her unborn child.

—————————le flashback———-

"Come on Lucia! It's just an at home abortion-"

"No! You will not be killing anybody!"

"It's not even born yet!"

"IT'S STILL A PERSON AND NEEDS TO BE TREATED WITH RESPECT!!!"

"Well I don't want the responsibility of cleaning up and feeding another child! Virgil's hard enough, the disappointment!" Andrew screamed.

"You don't do any of the responsibilities anyway! I do EVERYTHING! You just sit there drunk out of your mind on the couch, then you think it's okay to rape me, and then not be able to handle what happens when you get me pregnant? You caused this, you have to deal with it!" Lucia screamed.

"It's not rape since we're married!" Andrew screamed, smacking Lucia across the face so hard that the sound rung throughout the house a couple times.

Lucia's eyes filled with tears. "Why-"

"You do NOT back talk me, you hear?!?"

"Y-yes, sir" she whispered.

"What was that?" He smirked.

"Yes, sir!" She said louder.

"Good" Andrew smirked.

"Now, Lucia, just think of this as a kink or a fetish or whatever,-"

"I refuse to have a kink towards killing unborn children"

"I don't care, and don't kink shame!"

Andrew went up behind Lucia and hugged her, his strong arms around her stomach.

Lucia relaxed, thinking he was just hugging her.

"Andrew, Virgil needs someone. He needs a brother or a sister, you know? Being an only child can get lonel-"

"Pfft, he has lots of friends surprisingly" Andrew scoffed.

"Yeah, two friends might seem like a lot to someone like you" Lucia said, rolling her eyes.