Chapter seven

The day at school was pretty un eventful.

Roman, Remus, and Virgil passed notes to each other in math.

Everyone typically goofed off in the classes they had together.

There was the occasional flirting between the six young gay men, while Patton sighed in content while stalking Logan.

At lunch, Virgil, like always had no where to sit. Remus and Janus were usually forced to eat lunch in the library because they goofed off too much and needed tutoring.

But he didn't care because he never ate lunch.

He decided to just go to the bathroom to reapply his makeup.

He looked in the mirror once he got there. He sighed.

His face always made him wish mirrors didn't exist.

He started to re-apply mascara and pale foundation to his face which was starting to show the bruises. Once he finished he put his makeup in his bag and started on his eye liner.

Suddenly one of Virgil's worst bullies came in the bathroom, and said, "haha! Is the fag doing his makeup? Come on, be a man dude!"

'Kurt.' Virgil thought to himself with a sigh.

"Yeah! He's probably about to go kiss one of his boyfriends!" His other bully said.

'Ram' Another sigh.

"Did you give any blowjobs over the weekeeeeeeeeeeeeend?" Kurt asked, emphasizing weekend in a low raspy voice for some reason.

"Hey my buddy Kurt just asked you a question." Ram said while laughing.

Virgil said "n-no..."

"Ha! He stuttered, he's lying! Grab his arms!" They grabbed him and pinned him to the wall.

"Haha, punch it in!" Ram yelled and they fist bumped.

Virgil struggled against them and managed to punch Kurt to the ground.

"And then- HOLY SH-" a voice said when they looked in the bathroom, who Virgil recognized as Remus, got cut off by two other voices, Patton and Emile, who said "LANGUAGE!"

A chuckle from Janus followed but it died down when Remus pointed to Virgil and suddenly, Damien's face was almost paler than Virgil's. Almost. "HOLY-" "LANGUAGE!" Emile walked in, saw what was happening, screamed, "HOLY CHILD OF THE LORD!"

Kurt eventually got up and punched Virgil hard in the face where his bruises were.

Virgil screamed and gasped while Ram said, "ew, you got fag makeup on your fist!" And Kurt responded with, "ewwww!"

"R-remus!" Virgil whispered in fear.

"Virgil!" He screamed back.

Remus ran up to Kurt and Ram and everything seemed to go in slow motion as they fought.

Ram tried to scramble away but Remus grabbed him and smashed his head against his, then threw him to the ground.

Then ram got up and tried to punch Remus in his chin, but missed, Remus barely even having to dodge.

He put his hands up in a 'what was that' motion.

Remus finished fighting them when they managed to scrambled away from a outraged Remus.

"Well woah, you can punch real good, you've lasted longer than I thought you would!" Janus said admiringly, staring at Remus with a lovestruck look in his eyes.

Emile rolled his eyes while Remus flexed and said, "Virgil! Did they hurt you?"

And Virgil said no, you know, like a liar.

They talked in the bathroom for a few more minutes with Emile and Patton whining over how Virgil was hurt, and Remus declaring they would all have a sleep over at his house.

"If I go home to get my stuff though, I doubt i'll even be able to walk to your house.." Virgil said, sadly.

"Why?" Patton asked, cocking his head to the side.

Remus quickly made up a lie. "Uh..Virgil gets distracted a lot and when he lies down he refuses to leave his bed for anyone and anything."

Which wasn't exactly a lie.

"Oh!" Patton said.

"Don't worry Virge, you can have the purple sweatpants I stole from you to sleep in!" Remus said proudly.

"..wha? When.. HOW!?!" Virgil asked in surprised. He winked at Virgil. "You should try locking your window."

"Remus!" Janus hissed. "Don't tell him to lock it! We won't be able to sneak in and vandalize his dad's stuff with drawings of penis's anymore!"

"Wait..that was you guys?!?!" Virgil asked in astonishment.

Janus snickered. "yeah."

Everyone else in the room was confused but laughed along.

Except for Patton.

"What's a penis?"

"Oh my gosh Patton, um...it's.." Emile began.

"It's the thing boys pee out of." Janus deadpanned.

"Oh! I thought that was called hanging meat!"

"...What?" Emile asked in confusion.

Remus started laughing.

Soon enough the bell rang.

"Guys meet me after school, and Patton bring Logan, Emile, bring Remy to the sleep over. We need to form a huge friend group." Remus said in excitement.

"..That's not how making friends works." Patton said.

"Oh well, let's make it work with that conversation stuff Virgil hates!"

Virgil hissed at the thought of socializing.

"I'll have to go home anyways to tell my parents I won't be there." Virgil said.

Everyone parted ways to their next classes, Virgil dreading going home, but kind of excited and scared of talking to new people.

'As long as Remus and Janus are there i'll be fine...' he told himself,
and with a shaky breath, walked out of the classroom and prepared for science class..