"Because that always work." Alex adds.

I shrug my shoulders, "we shall see how it plays out."

"How does Dimitri feel about this friendship?" Vanessa questions.

"He's not happy about it, but is dealing."

Before my friends can ask me any more question Keith's truck comes into view. He parks on the streets and walks over. Everyone exchanges greetings and I don't miss how Keith's eyes rake over my body when he thought no one was paying attention.

Come on limo will you please get here already. As though I had a fairy godmother I watch a limo make its way down the street and stop in front of my house. A man jumps out of the front.

"Hello my name is Sam and I'm to drive you to the venue."

"Let's go!" Alex shouts in happiness. Would seem her headache is a distant memory.

Sam opens a door and my friends start to make their way inside. I reach down to grab my bag, but before I can Sam already has it in his hands.

"Miss. Haden I shall take your bag for you. Mr. Brandt gave explicate directions I was to take it to the hotel."

"Thank you." He then helps me inside the car and whisks my bag to who knows where.

"Oh my goodness! Oh my goodness!" Alex exclaims over and over as I settle in my seat next to Vanessa. Keith had more space next to him, but I had promised Dimitri I would keep my distance.

My phone buzzes.

Soon I can show you my world. Soon you will be in my arms. Soon my lips will be on yours. Soon I'll have you in my bed. Soon I can run my hands and mouth all over you. Soon I will have you beneath me. Soon I will be inside you. Soon you will be screaming my name. Soon baby soon.

An intense heat pools at my sex over his words and as I wiggle in my seat trying to release some of the pressure. My thoughts are consumed with us entangled around each other in bed and I become wet with need. How am I going to make it through the concert when I can barely stand the need in my body?

Before I lose my confidence I text him my request.

Not soon enough.

His response comes quicker than I had expected.

Who would have though three words could make me harder than I have ever been before. I'll figure something out. I promise.

I'm counting on you. Don't break your promise. I need you inside me before I combust from this heat. If I wasn't surrounded by my friends I would be tempted to take care of myself.

Don't you dare. Your next orgasm is mine.

Only the next? And here I was hoping for an all night marathon. Your reputation must be embellished.

You will regret your words. My dick is so hard I'm afraid to move from the couch.

"Skylar?" Vanessa calls my name bumping against me and bringing my away from my phone. "Who has consumed your attention?"

Thankfully none of them can read my text. I blush at the thought of them knowing what Dimitri and I were texting about. "Sorry guys. Dimitri was texting me."

"Like we didn't know that already." Vanessa teases me and I blush even more. What is wrong with me?

"Look what I found!" Alex sings. "Whiskey! Shot time!" She takes a swig and hands the bottle to Travis.