✖️Chapter 11

I'll hold you down. I'm the one that's gone hold you down! I'm the one that's gone hold you down! ~ Dj Khaled , August Alsina , Chris Brown , Jeremiah , Future

Chyna POV

"Nigga you paranoid. Let's go check the other rooms for what we looking for. " the other voice said.

I was so happy when they said that. We heard foot steps go down the stairs so we knew they were leaving the top floor.

"Be quiet, stay close, and follow me"

I did as instructed until we reached a secret exit I didn't even know existed.

It looked like it came out the ground from how the window was positioned up.

He grabbed my waist and pushed me up. When I was out he tossed me the keys and told me run to the car.

I hit the unlock button and then cranked it up. Then I moved back to the passenger seat.

He came running out and hopped in. He smashed the reverse and on the road we went!

When we made it to the get away house he just stared at me and shook his head.

"Your horrible at this kind of stuff" He said before opening his door and getting out.

I got out and walked toward the house too.

"This was my first time" I spoke softly

"Really? I couldn't tell!" He spoke sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes.

He led me to a room and told me I could sleep there for the night.

I went to the bathroom inside the room and made sure I didn't have any blood or anything on me. I went back to the room only to find D.J sitting on the bed

"Are you okay Chyna?"

"Yea I'm fine I guess. Thanks for getting me out of there though"

"I would catch a bullet for you girl. You know that"

I took a seat by him and crossed my legs indian style.

"But I have a question for you"

"Wassup?"

"I'm not this romantic nigga on tv so I'ma just ask. Will you be my girl?"

"Boy you just saved my life. Of course I'll be ya girl" I hugged him and he kissed my cheek.

"BUT we have to start this relationship with no lies and all honesty. So is there anything you want to tell me?" I lifted my eye brows.

He stiffened up.

"Well...uh you know right before you came to my house?"

"Mhmm..."

"Diamond was just leaving. And she kind of made her move and I uh...we uh...you know..."

I did a soft chuckle. Jesus take the wheel.

"That's what you had to tell me earlier?" My voice went dry with no emotion.

"Yeah...are you mad ?" He looked down at me.

"Nahh Fam. I'm cool. That's all you had to tell me?"

"No. My dad and yo dad work together. My dad just owns a car lot so it looks legit. Yo dad's the boss though. And I wasn't supposed to tell you but...me and you next in line..."

"But I don't wanna be a Queen Pin..."

"Sorry Babygirl. Thats what you are. I gotta go call my dad. I'll be back. "

When D.J left I called MY daddy.

"Hey princess. I'm glad you called. Did Davonté explain everything correctly?"

"He doesn't like being called by his full name but yes he told me"

"Good. Stick with him, he learned the game early. Now listen to me. No one is to come to the get away house. Don't make contact with anyone but me until Me and D.J's dad make it back. Got it? Good. Love you sweetie"

"Love you too"

After that he hung up.

I sat on the bed and thought about it. Queen Pin. Me? No. That's not me at all.

D.J walked in and laid next to me on the bed.

"D.J what if I can't do this? I don't wanna be a Queen Pin"

"Don't put so much thought into it Chy..."

I simply nodded.

"Mane it's hotter than Trey's breath in here"

I busted out laughing at the joke about our friend.

"Fa real. I don't know how that nigga get all the fine girls when his breath smell like Giraffe Nuts"

"You stupid" I laughed.

He started chuckling.

"You hungry?"

"Yea. "

"Let's go get some hot pockets" he said grabbing my hand.

We walked hand in hand down the stairs.

"Soo since we together now...why you dislike the name Davonté so much"

"Multiple reasons ma'. "

"Well what's one reason?"

"Davonté used to be a scary lil nigga. I used to get called punk and allat. When I started flashing and puttin niggas in they place my dad started saying I was finally growing some balls and being a OG. That's how D.J came along. I was already named after my dad but when I started ACTING like him, you know, punching on niggas and not caring, then that's when I became known as D.J. When people say Davonté I remember the time when I was weak. I'm not the person anymore. "

I nodded as I released his hand and sat on the stool.

"Well the Davonté I know is not a punk. He the realest nigga I ever met" I smirked. He smirked back.

"You already know ma'. "

He put our hot pockets in the microwave and walked over to me.

"How long you think we gon last ? Honestly..." i asked intertwining my fingers with his.

"Girl...I'ma hold you down. "

___________________________

Comment 😏

Vote 🐳

Updating later 💓