✖️Chapter 18

And bitch I get money so I do what I pleases ~ Nicki Minaj

Chyna POV

I was now sitting at the park that me and my friends hang out at with my "sister". Everyone had so many questions we couldn't even answer.

"So was your mom the side chick?" Trey asked. I nudged him softly as Lo and the rest of the crew let out soft chuckles.

"Well technically. A side chick doesn't get anything but sex so no." Minnie smirked. "My mom was the mistress"

"But regardless she wasn't the main chick" Lo added.

"And regardless he still cheated on her mama for four years" Minnie snapped.

Lo smirked and threw her hand up in defense. "I didn't mean to offend you"

Minnie let out a forced smile before saying "You didn't ."

"Good" Lo assured. "Then we have no problems"

Before she could give another smart mouthed response Minnie got a call.

"Hello?" Minnie answered her space grey iphone 6 plus. "Yeah ... I'll be there today. Thanks Ms.Cooper"

"Hey , Hey, Hey people!" Martez greeted.

"Wassup Tez. This is my sister ...or whatever, Minnie"

Martez looked at Minnie like he'd seen her before. They stared awkwardly at each other.

"Minnie?" Tez asked un assure of himself.

"Hey Martez" Minnie let out another fake smile. "I have to go , I uh... have something to do. "

"Need a ride , sis?" I emphasized the word sis so she'd know I was being sarcastic.

"Ha" She sarcastically laughed " Not from you. I'm going to pick up my car. It's better than this little Mercedes you drive. "

"And what DO you drive?" I challenged

"A Rolls Royce Ghost, all white with gold interior. Our 'daddy' sent it when I turned 16 " She stated cockily knowing she'd won.

I simply rolled my eyes.

"It was nice meeting you Minnie" Niyah smiled.

"You too" She smiled back. Not a fake one either. Or a sarcastic one. But a Genuine smile.

"Wait Minnie can we talk" Martez said running after her.

"What the hell they need to talk about?" I whispered to D.J.

He shrugged before sticking another deformed Doritos chip into his mouth.

Minnie POV

"What do we have to talk about Martez?" I asked out of fake annoyance.

I always wondered how he turned out. He's probably more mature than last time I saw him, even though we only met one time. That one night, those few hours made me feel like we could have had something...and we did , a kid. Not intentionally though. I'll be damned if I tell him too. I spent all this time avoiding him because I didn't want him to know. Now I really won't tell him and give these bitches the satisfaction of knowing I had a baby at 19 by a nigga I met on the same night.

"What happened to you? After that night you kinda disappeared ma"

"Well I had things to take care of so I had to. "

I felt so terrible. Calling my son a thing. He wasn't a thing. He was the most loving and caring big headed boy you could ever meet, even though he was only a few months I loved my baby more than anything. I loved watching him crawl around and slob all over his fingers. I loved watching him be him.