✖️Chapter 24

| 3 months later |

Martez POV

"Come on Ju." I cooed at Jeremiah.

"I thought you said that name was gay." Minnie smirked.

"It's not so bad." I shrugged.

"Hat ! " Jeremiah pointed at his blue Ralph Lauren Polo hat with the orange horse.

"You want ya' hat man?" I asked.

He nodded and clapped his hands.

I put on his hat before fixing my collar in the mirror and standing up.

I picked up Jeremiah and walked in the bathroom where Minnie was sitting in a chair while Chyna did her makeup. Honestly, it wasn't much Chyna couldn't do. Well, she can't cook lasagna. She burnt that lasagna last night.

"Aww how cute !" Chyna cooed , knocking me out my thoughts.

I flicked the invisible dust off my shoulder and smirked as Jeremiah struggled to get down so he could go where D.J. was sitting on the rim of the tub.

"D.Jaaaaaay" Jeremiah drug his name out as his little legs ran to D.J. 

"Wassup man?" D.J. smiled before picking up him up.

"What you been up to?"

Jeremiah just shrugged before grabbing D.J.'s phone and going to the game he wanted.

I chuckled before turning my attention to a focused Chyna.

"Here." Chyna said handing Minnie a mirror.

"Oh my gosh. You actually know what you doing. " Minnie said in awe.

"Yes. I'm the shit. Don't act surprised. " Chyna joked in a serious tone. "Let's go D.J. Bye JuJu Bean!" She blew him a kiss before walking out Minnie's bathroom. D.J. followed shortly after. I grabbed his neck and he turned around. "Remember what I said man." I reminded him referring to the convo about Chyna and his affairs.

He nodded before sticking his phone in his gym shorts.

"I'm ready ." Minnie told me as she took her last selfie with Jeremiah.

"Where we going ?" She asked.

"It's a Surprise. Just be patient." I told her.

I grabbed Jeremiah out her arms and began to walk out the room and down the semi long stair case.

I felt my phone buzz but ignored it when I seen it was Trey. He was probably just trynna smoke but I got plans. We can do that later.

As I strapped in Jeremiah, Minnie got in the passenger seat and buckled up. She took her space grey iPhone 6 plus out her vintage black Chanel bag. Her long nails tapped the screen constantly as she attempted to type a message to... I don't know. Maybe Chyna tho.

"Makin' my way down town! Walkin' fast! Faces past and I — "

"Hell nah." I cut her off while I plugged in my aux cord. "You knew better than to think we was listening to that. "  I chuckled.

"Turn it back!" She rolled her eyes.

I smirked at her as I turned up No Enemies by Tec Luciano.

She folded her arms and looked out the window.

In about 20 turnt up minutes of the car ride we finally made it to the movies. I was bringing them to see Finding Dory.

Her face lit up when I bought the tickets.