✖️Chapter 7

Boy you got all my time,love, and affection ~ Ariana Grande

Chyna POV

"You did what?" Lo yelled over dramatically.

" I kissed him..."

"And when did you get feelings for D.J?"

"I dunno. I think he likes me though so I just, yea , went for it" I shrugged eating my Cookies N Creme.

My phone started playing My Nigga By Rich Homie Quan and I knew it was D.J

"Answer it!" Lo urged.

I sighed and answered it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"What do you want Davonté ?"

He sighed loudly

"I'm sorry Chyna. Can you forgive me ?"

I hung up in his face. He must be insane if he thinks thats all it takes.

"You're so mean" Lo said with a puppy dog face.

"Nope. I'm so sad" I said laying on her lap while she rubbed my back.

We both jumped up when we heard the door bell. The house was completely empty so it kind of freaked us out. It was no secrets between me and Lo so she knew my dad was a drug dealer. She actually thought it was dope that I had a dad for a King Pin.

We tip toed down the stairs and looked out the peep whole. I saw a bouquet of red roses and a card that said

'Forgive me?' In D.J's handwriting.

I took the roses and threw the card. The flowers was pretty so I wasn't gonna leave them!

I walked in the living room to see Lo standing in my old Pageant crown taking pictures. I chuckled and snatched it off her head.

"He sent roses" I held up the beautiful flowers

"Awe! Call him!" Lo squealed.

"Nope"

Then the door bell rung again.

I opened it with Lo not too far behind me looking.

It was 3 bags. One bag from PINK, one from UGG Australia , and one from Michael Kors.

A card was taped to the Michael Kors bag the said "Please Chyna?"

"C'mon Chy!" Lo begged for me to call D.J

I closed the door.

"No. He can not bribe me!" I said trying to put on my mean face.

The door rang again before we made it to the stairs. Lo snatched my bags and pushed me towards the door.

"Open it!" She demanded with a huge smile of excitement.

I opened it and a HUGE bear,taller than me was standing up , YES STANDING UP, with a basket of junk food in front of it. A huge smile grew on my face.

"Awee! " I yelled trying to grab the bear which grabbed me back. Then D.J stepped from behind it.

"So am I forgiven?" He asked with a grin.

"Duh! " I kissed his cheek.

"Aww! I love couples" Lo said with her hand on her heart. "Well. Gotta go so yall can have yall moment. Call me Chy. Text me D.J. Be breezy home skillets !"

"Home skillet?"

"Yea you right, I bet not say that no more" she chuckled before getting in her 2013 Jaguar.

I waved then closed the door. D.J helped me Carry the bear to my room.

"Thank you for my stuff Davonté" I smirked saying his real name.

"Stop calling me that bruh. But I'm glad you like it"

He opened my basket and took out the bag Flaming hot Munchies.

"Nigga how you gon take my stuff?"

"Cause I bought it shawty"

I rolled my eyes and sat at the top of the bed.

"Why you so far away?" He asked putting the munchies down and pulling me closer to him.

A nigga was half way on his lap!

"Thats better"

"D.J you can't be leading me on. What are we? We together?" I asked scooting over a little.

He smirked

"Nah. You just my boo thang"

___________________________

More updates coming later.

Comment. 🌻

Vote✌️