✖️Chapter 27

Niyah POV

Bitches really be underestimating me. Thinking they just gon' stop hanging with me and it's all cool? Thought they had the last laugh with that sneaky shit huh? But I'll have the last laugh bitches. I promise that.

"Niyah?"

"Hey Mr.Collins. How are you?" I asked. 

"Surprisingly Well. And yourself?"

"Oh I didn't come to talk about myself ,sir." I informed him, putting my hands on the table.

"I wanted to let you know I know who snitched on you. I figured a man of such well earned respect deserves answers."

He raised an eyebrow motioning for me to go on.

"It was your daughter sir. Chyna."
It gave me nothing but pleasure to tell on her clueless ass.

"My own flesh and blood ." He mumbled.

"She knows it was a set up sir. But I'm not sure if she'll testify against you or not." I admitted.

"And may I ask why you are telling me this?" He asked staring me into my eyes.

"Like I said before. A man with such respect deserves honest answers. "

He nodded at me observantly.

"Thank you Niyah. I'll take care of it. " He said standing up. "Oh and tell your father I said hello."

D.J. POV

"Hello from the other sideeeeeeee." I sung as I made my sandwich. I don't care if somebody think I'm gay , that joint lit as hell. 

Today I started taking Tez's advice and be only for Chyna. Which is hard as shit. The more I try the more other females throw that pussy at me. And who am I to reject it? That's rude.

"Daddy." Chyna whispered in me ear as she grabbed my dick from behind me.

"Girl, you gotta chill. Jeremiah's upstairs remember?" I chuckled.

It's not that I didn't want it. I was just learning how to use self control. Plus Diamond hooked me up a few hours ago so I was straight for the moment. A chick named Tanya wanted me to come through but I told her I had other plans. Other than Mari and Diamond, there were no other girls. I was trynna keep it like that too. I'm not trynna fuck up nothing .

"But baby. Minnie's on her way back, and I'll be quiet." She whined continuing to rub up and down on 'him'.

I grabbed her hand before she started something she can't finish.

"Chill." I said laughing. "Why you so horny today anyway?" I asked.

She just rolled her eyes and shrugged.

"Hey !" Minnie yelled walking in.

"Hey." Chyna dryly greeted.

"Wassup."

"What's her problem?" Minnie asked.

"She want some dick."

She busted out laughing and sat on the stool.

"You asked." I shrugged.

Before we could say anything else we heard a crash and a car alarm go off.

We ran outside to see Chyna's windshield cracked with a note attached to the brick that did it.

"What the hell!" Chyna yelled running to her car.

"I'm glad that wasn't my car." Minnie stated.

"Damn skippy." I agreed.

We walked over to a pissed Chyna. She simply passed us the note.

"Snitch Bitch" Me and Minnie began cracking up after reading it.

"This not funny." She glared.

"I want some ice cream." Minnie said walking off.

"Ohh, yall got Blue Bell Vanilla?" I asked following her.

I aint care bout that car. She can just take one of her daddy's cars. Oh no she cant, because she snitched. Oh well.

Once I found out all they had was Cookie Dough ice cream I went sat down. I didn't even notice Chyna standing behind me as I scrolled through old nudes Diamond sent me.

"How long?" She asked on the verge of tears.

I jumped when I heard her voice.

"Uh, Chyna I can explain."

"Boy I can see! Don't explain shit! Yo ole lyin' ass!" She yelled looking for shit to throw.

"Baby."

"No bitch! I trusted yo punk ass!"

"Calm down." I yelled attempting to walk over to her.

"How long?" She asked again. "How long yall been fuckin?" She asked letting a tear fall down.

"Since you asked me bout that 'mosquito bite'" I said using my fingers for quotations

I was trynna be funny but I was nervous as hell. If she tell her daddy my ass not even grass. I'm soil.

"Baby , I'm sorry. But you wasn't giving it up and I was horny and–"

"How many girls has it been?"

"Babe that doesn't matter. I gave em up for you I swear. I was just finna delete them pictures."

"Our whole relationship was a damn lie D.J. ! All I did was love you and you cheated on me. Was I that dumb to not notice?"

"Obviously, if you aint know." Ty mumbled walking past us.

"Baby you weren't dumb. I was dumb. I shouldn't have—"

"No you shoulda kept yo dick in yo pants but instead you—"

We were cut off by a ringing of the door bell.

She looked at me before proceeding to the door to see who it was.

Damn I fucked up.

___________________________________

This was short but stuff gon pop off in the next chapter. I just had to rush it a lil bit. 

But I am working on a new book and the amount of lit it's finna be is indescribable.