✖️Chapter 19 (pt. II)

I love the way you lie ~ Rihanna

Chyna POV

"Hey, JuJu Bug" I cooed in Jeremiah's face.

"You are not finna call my son that gay ass shit" Tez stated as if he was runnin' shit now.

"You can't decide what I call him!" I protested.

He rolled his eyes before answering his phone and giving me an evil eye.

I smiled and took Jeremiah's pacifier out of his mouth.

"Chy-Na" I said. Jeremiah straight faced me and looked down at his pacifier.

"You can have your nook back when you say Chyna" I explained. He looked at me and looked down one more time before bursting into tears,as if I hit him.

"Wait, no. Don't cry" I said before passing his pacifier back to him. He gladly took it and shifted his attention to a walking Tez.

"C'mon Baby Cakes" Minnie said referring to Jeremiah. "Time for a bath."

I watched Tez walk in before grabbing my Mac Book Pro and opening my emails.

One caught my attention. It was purple instead of blue like the others. I clicked it and the subject said urgent.

Sender: Unknown

Remember when I said daddy's a liar? Click this link. Then check your mail box.

I clicked the blue link and an article about the shooting my mom was involved in popped up. The title said "Man involved in 23 year old's Lisa Collin's death caught after 6 months of searching!"

I lightly read over the article and observed the mug shot , taking in every aspect of his face.

"What you doing?" Tez asked looking over my shoulder. I closed my computer and scrunched up my face.

"Well aren't you nosey!"

"You was watching porn?" He smirked.

"No!" I laughed.

"I'm telling D.J. you watch porn." He laughed.

"Stop! I don't!" I yelled.

"Minnie guess what yo' sister in here watching?" He yelled making his way Jeremiah's room.

"She in there watching porn." He chuckled.

Minnie shrugged. "I thought it was natural." She said buttoning Jeremiah's onesie.

"Wait, you watch porn?" Tez asked in shock.

"On occasions. It's not as entertaining as it used to be." She said unable to hold back her smile.

"Ohh." He smirked. "We gon' have to get together and watch a lil somethin'"

"You wish." She chuckled before heading to the kitchen for Jeremiah's bottle.

I rolled my eyes and walked off to my room. I'll check the mail box later when Tez leaves.

Minnie POV

"So you really wont watch it with me?"

"Martez drop it." I laughed. He had been talking about porn since we were in the room.

"For now. But um, can I stay here tonight?" He asked.

Did he lose his damn mind?

"Please" He straight faced me. "I just wanna spend the night with Jeremiah. I'm never here when he wakes up. Or when he cries in the night" He explained.