✖️Chapter 13

Don't play with the hustle, you eat or you starve ~ Kevin Gates ft. August Alsina

DJ POV

Ever since Chyna's dad told her the game , he made ME responsible for teaching her the basics.

"Your holding the gun wrong" I placed my hand on top of hers guiding it the way it should go "Like This?" she questioned and I simply nodded.

She shot at the target and slightly missed. I shook my head out of frustration.

"Your not focused"

She looked at me in annoyance but soon turned around and tried again. Surprisingly she hit it right in the heart.

"Do it again"

She looked back and scoffed. "No 'good job' or nothing?" I blew a frustrating breath and picked up a gun. I shot at 3 targets,hitting them each right in the Heart.

"Shoot the targets" I told Chyna.

I know i was so in love with Chyna but the girl has NO street smarts. Its SO frustrating trying to teach her.

Don't get me wrong, thats still my baby but the thug life might not be for her.

Thankfully we get to go back to our regular lives again tomorrow. I miss my niggas Trey and Martez. Martez been wildin lately though.

And Niyah's dad been blowing up my line trying to get in touch with my dad.

Niyah don't know but her dad is the leader of one of the biggest Drug Cartels on this side of the country. Thats who supplies Chyna's dad. Small world huh? It's also why Chyna's never allowed on her father's side of the house, to make sure she doesn't run into Niyah's dad. I think it's pretty obvious but they not as smart as me.

"I'm tired , and your being mean!" Chyna wined.

I smirked.

"I'm not mean, I'm bout my business" Put my arm over her shoulder walking out the target room ( basement) .

"Your dad should be here in a few. "

✖️

✖️

✖️

Chyna POV

"You understand?" My dad asked one more time before me and DJ went on a test mission. It was simple. Warn the guy to give my daddy his money and then shoot him. Easy right? Might be..

"Be careful son. Remember what I taught you" D.J's dad told him.

"D.J" my father called out. D.J looked back hesitantly. "Sir?" Both of our fathers looked at him intently. "Watch my baby girl" my father finally said. D.J nodded and continued with me out the door.

When we got to the scene my heart pounding. D.J looked excited ,which I didn't understand.

We knocked on the door and the suspect opened it. D.J pushed him in the house and I closed the door behind us.

"You know why we here?" D.J asked in a cold tone. The man shook his head rapidly.

"The boss wants his money and your late. About 2 weeks late actually. And you know he hates having to wait for his money"

"I-I'm sorry" The man tried pleading.

"Shut up. you have a week left. The week starts now. Good luck kid. Oh and he wanted up to give you something. " D.J signaled for me to shoot.

I must have been taking to long because the man asked "what?" About 3 times before I finally pulled the trigger.

"God!" The man exclaimed in excruciating pain.

"Next time be on time" D.J said before we walked out.

✖️

✖️

✖️

"How did she do?" My father asked D.J. He hesitated answering.

"Eh, I seen better. She was a little scary" he replied.

"You right I'm scared! I shot somebody daddy! I put a bullet in somebody! And they saw my face! What if i go to jail? What if I get shot at? You sent me to shoot! I could have killed him!" I burst out in tears and D.J burst out in laughter.

"Chill Chy, you shot him in the leg ," he said trying to contain his laughter. But eventually let it all out which resulted in being slapped in the back of the head by his father.

"Females are so emotional" he laughed.

"Listen Chy, it's always shaky your first time" My daddy assured me.

"Well I don't want to do this again! Ever!! I'm done!"

My father let out a light chuckle.

"Of course your not. " He handed D.J a Nike Bag full of money and me a MK bag full of money with a few diamonds in there too. Big ones.

"Are these r-real?" I gawked in amazement.

"Of course they are. Only the best for you. And in due time my darling, the rewards will only get bigger. " He smirked knowing he had me in the palm of his hand.

________________________

I been slacking on this book, I know. But my teachers are UGH and I have lots of homework even though it's Mardi Gras break😐.

But How yall liked it?

Vote😌

Comment😋