✖️Chapter 23

D.J. POV

|4:23 p.m. Friday afternoon |

"Man she fuckin' stupid." I said venting to Tez about the situation.

"But you really aint strap up bruh? What the hell wrong with you?" He questioned me. "And what about Chyna?"

"Shit. what about her?" I asked.

"You not gon' tell her?" He asked with shock clear in his voice.

"Nah bro." I said shaking my head.

What would I say? Oh Hey baby. I been fuckin' Diamond, then got her pregnant but don't worry ! She aborted it.

Yeah. Right.

"We brothers right?" Martez asked with a straight face.

"Hell yeah man, always." I assured.

"Good. Cus' I'm finna be honest with yo' ugly ass" he joked. "Man you really doggin' Chyna. She love you bro but you fuckin' up. You was a better nigga before ya'll started fuckin' round. If you gon' break her heart, whats the point of being with her?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I love her. " I answered honestly.

"Bullshit.  If you loved her you'd stop fuckin' Diamond." He challenged.

"It's not that simple." I scoffed.

"It could be. All depends on if that 'love' you have is real." He replied before checking his iPhone 6 plus for any messages from Minnie.

"Speaking of kids tho, how you holdin' up man?" I asked referring to Jeremiah.

"Better." He simply replied.

"You can talk to me if you want..." I suggested mentally hoping he'd start venting. I always wondered what went on inside his mind.

"Nah. Maybe later." He said staring into space.

"I hate when niggas mouth off"

Mista Cain sung alerting him and breaking him out his daze to answer his phone.

"Wassup?" He asked dryly.

"You serious?"He asked with hope in his voice. "I'm on my way!"

"Wassup man?" I asked. He ignored me and ran to the car. I hopped in too just because I didn't wanna get left.

Minnie POV
| 2:34 p.m. Friday afternoon |

"Can I help you miss?" The desk attendee asked. I continued walking as if I didn't hear her. I knew what I was here for. I didn't need her to tell me what I already knew.

"Just pull it. We have other patients who need this room. " I heard the doctor say outside Jeremiah's room.

"P-Pull it?" I stuttered. "Pull what?" I asked once I had my composure.

"Well Miss, It's been weeks and we have no response. We believe it's best to pull the plug. It's time to start accepting reality. I'm sorry. " He explained.

Time to accept reality? I've spent days locked away in a dark house drinking away my sorrows. I nearly destroyed the house. I spent hours cleaning it and pulling myself together. This is reality. He will not pull this plug and take away my sanity.

"No. Hell no!" I yelled.

"We have to do what we have to do. We're sorry. " He said before attempting to walk in the room and close the door ; before I bombarded him and blocked it.

"Please don't. You don't know what you're taking from me!" I pleaded.

"Security!" He yelled.

"No!" I yelled as he walked towards the bed. "Please. I have money! Please" I sobbed.

Both the security guard, the doctor and myself stopped in the moment as we heard a cough. Not my cough. Not the doctor's cough. Jeremiah's cough. I elbowed the guard before running and pushing the doctor out the way.

"Baby. " I said before grabbing his small hand. "I love you." I smiled.

He smiled before asking for his daddy.

"I'll call daddy okay?" I smiled.

He nodded his small head.

I dialed Tez's number and hesitantly waited. I was nervous. I hadn't talked to him in what felt like forever.

"Wassup?" He answered dryly.

"JuJu's awake!" I told him excitedly.

"You serious?" He asked. "I'm on my way!" He said before I could answer his last question.

___________________________

It's been a while but it's here.

It's short because It's a filler. Next chapter in a few minutes.

I'm skipping ahead 3 months too.

So the next chapter will be like '3 months later...'

k. vote and comment.