✖️Chapter 3

Chyna POV

I was in the Kitchen with Lo while the squad was in the living room.

"Bruh! I'm telling you , Iggy Azalea is wayyyy finer than Amber Rose!" Martez was arguing with Trey while D.J was on his phone.

"Mane the only thing Better about Iggy is that she got hair!" Trey argued

"Mane bruh! Both of yall wrong! Nicki slaying both of em!" I walked in and said loudly.

"Yea you right. " Was all they said.

I nodded arrogantly , then walked back in the kitchen.

"Are you ok now?"

"No! Why does he keep bringing Debbie..."

"Treasure" I corrected her while cutting her off

"What ever ! Why is she here? She not even as pretty as me!" Lo stated with alot of attitude.

"Well...she does have a pretty smile, nice shape, and good fashion sense " I debated

She shot me an evil glare and i quickly changed my mind.

"But... Like you said, she has nothing on you" I quickly said with a smile.

Lo rolled her eyes.

"Are they together?" She asked

"I dunno... Ask and see"

"No. It'll make it seem like I care! and that Lil Kim wanna be is the least of my worries!"

Treasure POV

I listened quietly as I heard Lo wine about me.

Lil' Kim wannabe? girl please, I'm more of a Draya off basketball wives.

Anywayyy, I smirked as I walked in the kitchen interrupting their convo.

"Trey says give him another sandwich and D.J wants a bag of spicy Doritos."

I made sure to eye Lo as I said Trey's name.

Actually I do kinda like Trey. We're meant for each other. Trey and Treasure. Awe! Cute.

"Ok" Chyna smiled and said.

I actually Kinda liked Chyna. She was really pretty. She was beautiful with all her flaws. And I loved it about her. She was proud of herself. Gorgeous complexion . Bright brown eyes. Crazy personality.

"So Chyna, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the movies." I smiled and leaned on the counter. I saw Lo tense up which made me feel relaxed.

"Sure. Tell Trey give you my number so we can talk about it later" She smiled and continued making sandwiches.

"K" I said then walked out. I flipped my hair and stood up tall. I had to walk away looking like a model, because I could feel Lo's angry glare.

D.J POV

"Mannn, this lit breezy keep hittin my line. She got a friend too!" I said smirking at Martez.

The nigga started Grinning like he won the Lotto.

"Nigga quit smiling it aint that serious" I laughed and he slapped my arm.

Treasure walked in with my Doritos and she tossed em to me.

"Thank you boo" I said winking.

She chuckled and shook her head.

"Do you stop flirting with people?" she asked

"Do you stop being fine?" I smirked.

She smiled and rolled her eyes. Then she got closer to Trey.

"We gotta talk" she said to him

He nodded and motioned for him to follow her.

They were headed towards to back room.

Once again, while they were headed out, Lo & Chyna was coming in.

"Don't go in none of them rooms! better talk in the hallway !" Chyna yelled.

We all laughed. She gave a look like 'I'm not playin!'

Trey POV

"Wassup Shawty? " I asked looking down at her.

"i can't do this bestfriend stuff. I like you Trey. Like , Like. If you give us a chance I could be the best girlfriend ever" She said with so much hope in her voice.

Im not gone stunt, shawty got it goin on! And...i have been attracted to her more lately. Why not?

"Well here's a question for you...Will you be my girl?"

She nodded then pulled my head down for a kiss.

Lo walked up and shook her head before saying "Come down, Chyna's dad is here"

She always have a attitude. I don't know whats wrong but She need to fix that.