✖️Chapter 14

Gettin' Money ,Gettin' Money! That's all I know! ~ Hurricane Chris

Chyna POV

Lately DJ and I have been doing drop after drop and hit after hit. I used to complain but now it doesn't even matter any more. I'm in the game now so regardless of what I want I gotta go make this money. Ya' feel me?

Today was our first day chillin' in a while. The crew was laughing and playing like we haven't seen each other in forever.

Niyah and D.J were arguing over the dumbest question: Who has better fries, Wendy's or McDonald's?

Niyah said Mickey D's and D.J said Wendy's. They been amusing us with this argument for 'bout 15 minutes now.

"How is sea salt fries better than regular fries?" Niyah yelled "Please explain to me!"

"They just are! Aint no need for an explanation. The fries do the explaining when you taste them!"

"And you eating SEA salt too .... Every animal in the ocean pisses in the sea! You like whale piss on yo fries?" She yelled. We were cutting up laughing 'cause they was dead serious.

"It smell like a whale pissed in yo' mouth! Did you brush yo gums this morning?" He stepped back and made a stank face.

"Yes you bastard! My breathe doesn't stink!"

"You right , it don't stink...it STANKKK! but back to the topic...you eating whale piss too because salt COMES from the sea you idiot"

Niyah got silent for a second.

"What ever this is stupid" she sat down crossing her arms.

"Yall are dumb. " Tez stated and I agreed.

"Speaking of dumb ...where is Trey?"

Lo blushed hard when I said his name. I gave her a slight smirk and she giggled.

"He at work "

"Oh. Thats coo'"

My Nigga started playing by Rich Homie Quan and I knew I was getting a call.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Is this Chyna Collins?"

"Yeah , who's this?"

"That's not important. You don't know me but you will soon...listen , be careful. Your father is not a good man. He's hiding things from you. Things you should know. "

I scrunched up my face and shook my head. The others were looking at me and mouthing "what's wrong?"

"Things like what?" I questioned.

"I can't tell you right now. But I'll be in touch. Don't bother trying to call this number back or trace it. It won't work."

"Yeah. Ok"

"Bye. Be safe" was the last thing they said before they hung up.

"I have to go. " I said to no one in particular. They all gave each other side glances and shrugged.

D.J walked me to my car and asked was I ok. As usual...I gave my best smile and said "Sure".

He kissed my cheek and told me call him later. I simply nodded and backed out the park's drive way. I did 75 all the way home.

As I was walking in the house, Niyah's dad was leaving out the same door I decided to come in.

"Mr.Wallace ?" I asked surprised

"Oh uh, Hello Chyna" he stood in the same place shocked.

"I just came to uh, visit your father..." his raspy ,yet deep voice said.

"Yea...ok" I gave him a suspicious glare but he kept his intimidating ,yet professional appearance in contact.

I walked in the house on edge but a little relaxed.

I went straight to my room. Im 19. It's time to do a little research of my own.

___________________________

Welll Chyna trynna be grown now.

DJ & Niyah acting retarded😂

(Wendy's fries are better tho😊)

Vote😈

Comment🍭

Happy Easter !💐🐰