✖️Chapter 17

Love... and I'm afraid I don't know how, 'cause there's a possibility that you'll look at me differently ~ Musiq Soul Child

Chyna POV

Lately I've been on a break from getting answers. Mostly because my daddy's been keeping me busy. And because Niyah's dad has her being trained by me and D.J. It's about 10:03 and D.J. is still here with me watching movies. I doubt my daddy cares since he's away and this is "protection" as he would put it.

D.J. was running his hand up and down my thigh, unaware of the effect it was putting on me.

"I'm bored now" I said in attempt to make him stop.

"We can play Madden. I have a extra system in the car"

I gave him a straight face for that dumb suggestion.

"2k?"

I pushed his hands off me as I attempted to get up.

"No, I was kidding . " He said as he grabbed my waist pulling me into his lap.

"Oowee , my daddy wouldn't like this sight." I referred to the position we were sitting.

"Well he wouldn't like this either" he said placing a kiss on my neck.

"Or this" he said kissing further up

"And he would hate this" He mumbled into my neck before sucking on it.

A slight moan left my mouth as I told him stop. But like most niggas, he continued like he didn't hear me.

"D.J..." I managed to get out before he blew on my stopped and busted out laughing.

"You hear that?" I asked

"What?" he asked scrolling through his messages with Diamond.

"You still talk to that bitch?" I straight faced him.

"We're FRIENDS"

"Friends don't fuck! "

He looked me up and down before smirking.

"We never fucked" I mugged him.

"No , but we could if I wanted us to"

I rolled my eyes before snatching his phone and scrolled to the top.

Surprisingly it was nothing nasty.

"Still don't like that bitch"

He chuckled and got up.

"I'm finna go ma'"

"Ok" I said before walking him out my bedroom door and down the stairs. Once we made it to the front door he stopped and turned around.

"wait..." He grabbed my hand. "Gimme kiss" he said before leaning down.

I bit his lip and grabbed his butt before he pushed me away kinda rough.

"Now here you go with that gay shit" I could hear the irritation in his voice as he walked off.

I laughed before calling Bye to him as he got in the car.

*Next Morning*

I woke up surprised to see my daddy sitting at the kitchen island. "Goodmorning"

"Morning princess" He greeted me before taking another sip of his black coffee.

I grabbed a blue berry scone, scrambled eggs, and 3 pieces of bacon before walking to the dining room. I was a little cautious about being too close to him since D.J. gave me a passion mark. I had 24 inches of Brazilian body wave weave in but you can never be too careful.