✖️Chapter 20

Blowin' up my phone, won't leave me lone. She get on my nerves. Where would I be without her? ~ K'ron

Minnie POV

I sat on the bed and watched as Jeremiah repeated certain things. He was going through his repetitive stage so I really had to watch what I said around him.

"Jeremiah."I called. His little head shot in my direction. "I love you." I smiled. He smiled back. "Muah" I said blowing kiss and he blew one back.

"Yo bathroom look like a bowl of milk." Martez said coming out with no shirt. I just looked at all his tattoos. I don't think he noticed because he didn't say anything. He just grabbed his shirt from by Jeremiah.

"When you got so many tattoos?" I asked.

He shrugged. "Over the years."

I nodded. "You like them?"He asked.

"They iight."I said with a slight smirk. To tell the truth, his tattoos were sexy as hell. He can get it right now if he wanted it. Well, and if Jeremiah wasn't awake.

"Me, you ,and Jeremiah going some where later." He told me.

"Where?" I asked.

"Why you in my business? Just dress nice and be ready for 8." He told me.

"This like a date or something?" I asked, a little confused on what we calling this little outing.

"If it was a date Jeremiah wouldn't be coming." He smirked. "Why ? You wanna go on a date with me?"

Hell yes.

"No." I said attempting to sound offended.

"Mhm." He smirked fixing his Hermes belt in his True Religion jeans.

Cocky b word.

"Where you going?" I asked looking him up and down.

"To my ole' lady house."

Bitch, I am your ole lady. Kinda.

"Oh. You didn't tell me you had a girlfriend."

"You didn't ask." He shrugged. "You mind if she meet Jeremiah?"

Did he lose his mind? I don't want none of his little hoes around my baby.

"You really pushing your luck huh? First you spend the night. Now you wanna take Jeremiah BY YOURSELF to your little girlfriend house?" I asked letting him know how ridiculous he sounded.

"Please Minnie. Only a hour or two. Three at the most. " He persuaded.

"No Martez. You're not taking my baby." I told him.

And it's not because I'm Jealous. I'm not.

"Please. He's my son too. I'm not gonna let anything happen to him." He argued.

"You've never even been alone with him by yourself. " I argued.

"I fed and burped him by myself last night!"

"Because I was right upstairs! "

"What you so afraid of?" He yelled causing Jeremiah to look and cry.

"No little man. I wasn't yelling at you" He said walking over to where me and Jeremiah were.

"See. You made him cry." I said putting him on my lap and rubbing his back.

"Bye bruh" He said getting his keys.

"Daaaaaaaa!" Jeremiah broke out in tears again. His little nose and ears turning red.