She kept the pendant!

Start from the beginning

"Oh shit! I am late!" She suddenly exclaimed. It was around six.

She packed up her guitar and music sheets and picked up the basket as she stuffed it in the car.

"Way too excited for the date?" I laughed, trying to hide my anger and jealousy.

She shrugged as she pulled me up but I didn't budge, as I grinned at her.

"Come on!" She urged.

"What if I don't? You miss your date!" I grinned mischievously. 

"Then I drive away with your car!" She smiled sweetly.

"How will you? I have the keys!" I showed her. She tried to grab it, but I quickly flipped over and started running away. She chased me while I kept running. 

"You can't even catch me, how will you ever reach the keys?" I mocked as she sped up. 

Suddenly, she ran the other way. I looked back while running and realized she was gone. I looked at the front and stumbled over something. I nearly fell on my face, before I quickly somersaulted and landed safely on my knees. 

I could hear Hazel laugh behind me.

"You are dead marshmallow!" I screamed as she shrieked seeing me run behind her as she started running away.

I caught up with her, and grabbed her from behind as she screamed. We both toppled over and rolled over. 

We both were laughing like idiots. Suddenly I realized I was on top of her while I had her pinned to the ground. She stopped laughing, as she blushed seeing us so close.

We both just stared into each other's eyes. I bent down a little. A little more, and I would have our lips locked. 

I wanted so bad to kiss her. I just sighed and dropped down on her side. She breathed heavily.

"I... We should go..." I said as I got up and offered my hand. She held it as I pulled her up. She slammed in my chest. I held her for a second, not wanting to let go, but I had to. 

I smiled at her, while she smiled back and got in the car. I passed my hand through my hair. It was getting too much. Maybe being alone is not the best idea, but I didn't want to stay at home too. Fine! I ask her only!

"Marshmallow..." I said. She turned towards me. She didn't say anything when I called her that. 

"You don't mind this name?" I blurted out.

She suddenly went red as she realized, "No, no problem!"

"Next time, where do you wanna practice, at home or here?" I asked eagerly.

She didn't think long, as she said, "Here. Always here!"

I grinned. I hoped she said here. We got in the car. I drove her back to her house and climbed out.

"So tomorrow?" I asked.

"Not tomorrow. Remember Boxing practice? You have it too right?" She said in an 'isn't it obvious?' tone.

I smacked my head as I remembered. Of course!

"Fine. Day after tomorrow, after school?"

She nodded. 

"All the best!" I wished. 

"Thanks!" She smiled. 

I went inside quietly. I saw Emma packing some makeup.

"Where you off to?" I asked, leaning at her door.

She turned around quickly. She hesitated, "To Hazel's house. Get her ready for the... date."

I chuckled, "It's fine. You can say that. I won't react!"

She looked at me with disbelief, "You won't mind her going on a date?"

"When did I say that? I obviously mind her going out with anyone else. I get really mad! But I won't react. It is selfish. I broke her heart, so I deserve this!" I shrugged.

Emma smiled and hugged me, "I am proud of you bro!"

She walked out but stopped. She turned around as she commented, "I don't know if it means something to you, but she kept the pendant you gave her!" She winked at me as she walked out.

Did I hear her right? She kept the pendant?

She kept the pendant.

She kept the pendant! YES!

I exclaimed as I went in my room. It was enough for me for now, to know that she might hate me, but she didn't want to remove every bit of me from her life!

Hey guys! 

How was it? Arthur seemed way too lovesick!

She kept the pendant! YAY! 

(Those who don't remember, Hazel had seen a pendant and Arthur had given to it her as a surprise! That is when they propose their feelings and then... uhh... let's just say things just rolled off the cliff!)   

Let's see what happens at the date!

Meet you in the next chapter!

Until then, PLZZZ VOTE AND COMMENT!

Goodbye till then!

Love you strangers!

...