48: Birthday Gift

*Dennis X Casey Cooke*  (It's Casey's birthday )

It is Casey's Birthday and all of the alters wanted give her a nice birthday party with gifts and cake.

Hedwig gives her a drawing he made and Patricia gives her a pretty necklace.

Dennis was the only one that didn't seem to have a gift for her, which Casey thought was a bit odd since they been a couple for quite awhile now.

She was finishing her piece of cake when Dennis came up to her and whispers in her ear with that sexy Boston accent of his that she's grown to love so much, say "I got you a gift.."

"Oh you did, did you?" She giggles. "Yes I did. Did you think I would forget?"

"I wasn't sure." She admits. He takes her hand and leads her into his/their bedroom now and tells her lay down on the bed. She giggles and lays down laying her head on the soft pillows.

Dennis walks over to the closet and opens the door and bends down to pick up a box with a pink bow on top. He sits it on the end of the bed and smiles at her. "What is it?" She asks.

He opens the box and pulls out a pair of furry handcuffs and twirls them around his finger.

Casey looks a bit puzzled but laughs "where did you get those at?"

He smiles a little "Oh just some shop I found." he walks towards her and rubs his hands up her arms so they lay above her head, giving her a soft kiss n her lips at the same time. He puts them around her wrists.

Casey watches him closely as he scoots the box right next to them and fishes something out.

Dennis undoes her pants and pulls them off slowly and rolls her underwear off as well, then he takes out a small bottle and rubs something on her pussy getting it really wet, it even smells like Strawberry's?

"What is that?" Casey asks but getting turned on. Dennis smirks "It's a lube that makes you more sensitive and it smells like strawberry's." "Oh my, what is it for?" She asks.

He shushes her and takes out something else that makes her eyes go wide. It's a vibrator/dildo with what looks like something else attached to it that's smaller.

"Happy Birthday sweetie"

Casey is speechless and is about to say something but Dennis turns it on and starts rubbing it against her pussy. Casey jumps as she feels the vibrations run through her nerves.

He rubs it between her wet folds making her bite her lip. Dennis opens her legs more and starts sliding the vibrator into her, once it's in all the way. She knows for sure what that extra little attachment is for.

The vibrations from it shaking the bundle of nerves in her clit making her moan out "Omgg!"

Dennis is laying down on his stomach between her legs thrusting it in and out of her at a good pace, watching her reactions. It's making him hard just watching her in this state, squirming and panting, lifting her hips and the moans that is coming out of her.

He wants to do something to himself but he also wants this to be her day. So he continues but does it faster. "Uuhh! Denniss..ooh..oh fuck" She keeps moaning.

He takes a hold of her shirt and bra and rolls them up so her breasts are showing he leans down and licks and sucks on her nipples. "Denniss I can't...I can't hold it back!"

He whispers to her ear, in a husky voice "Then don't.. let go babe."

Dennis kisses her while she climaxes hard "Uhhh !!!"

They keep kissing all the way through it.

"That's my gift to you, my Casey"

End.

*Request for:  Alice. *