47: Take it off

Request *Dennis X Casey Cooke and Claire.  (alternate scene - Three way action here. And really..out of character, kind of ;) lol* )

Cut scene..

Marcia was just put in the little storage room. Dennis turns and heads to where Claire was at and unlocked the door to see her sitting on the floor holding herself. He grabs her by the arm and gets her to come with him down the hallway. They go into where Casey is being held and he swings Claire over on the cot with Casey. They both are looking at him like wtf.

Dennis's POV.

I'm looking at the girls not really knowing what to say at this point and I'm confused on why I brought that blonde girl back in here. But as I'm looking I see the blonde has dirt on her skirt from sitting on the dirty floor. I cringe and grit my teeth.

"Please..you got dirt on your skirt...please remove it."

As the blonde aka Claire as I heard them call her slips her skirt off I can't help but stare and want to see more. "I..want you both to, take off everything"

They both look at each other "Please.." Claire starts to tear up. I hate it when they do that. "Take them off!...Please"

They start to strip their clothing off and I can't help but bite my lip at the site before me, I can feel my pants get tighter as they finally take off their underwear and bras and sit on the bed with worried looks on their faces.

It's almost to much..

and I speak my mind to soon "Um..I want you both to, kiss each other" They whisper something to each other and nod. *Maybe saying it's okay?* I think to myself.

They lean into each other and start kissing..but a minute later something's not feeling right about it "Stop!..Just stop. Just"

I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh "Dance with each other..slowly" They start dancing, swaying their hips back and forth. I grit my teeth at the site of them.

I get up from where I'm sitting and walk over to them, I can't help myself I must touch them both. So my hands come up and rub on their soft warm bodies traveling from their shoulders down to their breasts, my fingers swirling their nipples making them harden under my touch.

I lick my lips and my hands go lower down the their stomach's, down..all the way down to between their legs. They both make a little whimper when My finger's start to move over their pussy's rubbing their folds and rubbing in between them and upwards circling their clits.

The heat I feel on my hands is intoxicating, when they start getting wet my head starts spinning.

I can tell they are trying not to enjoy it by the looks on their faces. But I know better, so I move my fingers faster making them moan. I lean over while doing this and kiss Casey, slipping my tongue into her mouth.

She hesitant at first but then gives in to it, siding her tongue against mine. I groan. The girl Claire lifts her hand up and rubs my thigh. They are both getting into it.

Her hands start to unbuckle my pants and unzip me. I think to myself *Am I dreaming?*

I open my eyes and say "Claire lay down on the bed and Casey get on top of her." They comply.

I get on the bed behind Casey and get her into doggy style her face is in between Claire's legs. My hand rubs down Casey's back and I slide into her slowly. The feeling is so good, beyond words even as I start to move on her thrusting my hips.

Claire's rubbing Casey's head and Casey starts licking her and sucking on her clit. "mmm" She moans. I put my hands on Casey's hips and push deeper into her, I can't help but let out a deep moan myself "Ohh fuck"

She moans loudly "ahhuhh!" and matches my thrusts when she pushes back against them.

I can tell she's getting close to climax, I speed it up and she cinches her pussy around me as she cums. "uuhooohhh!"

I let her come down from her high and the girls switch places Casey kissing Claire and me fucking Claire from behind. I slap her ass hard as I go on her making her whimper but her pussy gets tighter when I do it. "Gahgh!" I groan.

"Harder! Dennis Harder!" Claire shouts. I go harder on her pushing as far as I can go, I can feel myself get closer and closer to cumming. She moans out and I know she just came.

I get up and stand and say "Finish me off both of you." They get on their knees in front of me and take turns licking and sucking on my cock. I throw my head back and close my eyes. The feeling so damn good. I start to sweat and boy do I hate sweating but..I can't think of that now, damn OCD.

Then it hits me like a bolt of lighting.

I cum into their mouths and there's so much of it. *Gosh how long has it been since I've done anything even to myself??* I think as they lick the rest of it up staring up at me through have hooded eyes.

I collapse onto the bed face down, so tired from this all. The girls get up and either side of me and lay down and fall asleep. I smile as I fall into a blissful sleep I think *Damn it's good to be bad sometimes.*

End.

*Request made by: Fundamental R  *