16: A Shower With Patricia

Request *Patricia X Casey Cooke, ( Special request.  Casey takes a very hot shower with Patricia )

Patricia wanted to take a hot shower after Dennis had been at work all day. She goes into the bathroom and turns the shower on making sure the water is warm.

She hangs her robe up on the hook on the door then she lights a scented candle to make the room smell nice. She really enjoyed the sent *sweet honey and vanilla*.

Patricia gets in the shower and lets the water run down her body, she gets the washcloth all soapy and starts washing her body.

After she's done washing herself. She just closes her eyes enjoying the warmth. Taking a deep breath. Patricia jumps a little when hands come up onto her chest and she opens her eyes.

"Casey? Why are you in here?" she says to her. Casey smiles and says "I wanted to help wash your back, if you wanted me too"

Patricia looks a little confused but then says "Alright, that be nice thank you" Casey gets behind her and rubs her back with her soapy hands.

giving her a little massage as well. Patricia sighs enjoying how relaxing it feels. Casey then reaches a hand around Patricia's torso and starts gently rubbing her manly body's cock.

Patricia moans feeling it getting hard. She can only imagine having a pussy instead but this will have to do. "Ooh Casey"

Casey walks around her and faces her. Casey kisses her and starts kissing down her neck, collar bone, all the way down her stomach then licks her cock and sucks on it a little teasing her.

Patricia just moans in delight.

*Here comes the more extreme with the Rimming/ Fingering part Etc*

Casey then gets on her knees and gets right under Patricia and starts licking her circling her tongue around and around.

Patricia is holding onto the washcloth bar with one hand trying to brace herself.

After 5 mins Casey gets out from under Patricia and starts sucking on her cock again, rubbing her tongue along it.

While doing that Casey then slides a finger into her and moves it slowly. Her tongue is swirling around the tip of Patricia's cock at the same time.

Patricia moans "Uhh Casey.." in a breathy matter.

Casey is now rubbing faster on Patricia's sweet spot making her curl her toes. She then lets a loud moan and cums hard, it's warm inside Casey's mouth.

Casey looks up at Patricia with those pretty brown eyes and smiles while Patricia cum leaks from her mouth slowly running down her neck.

Patricia helps her up off the floor and hugs her tight. Casey lays her head on Patricia's shoulder and sighs.

Patricia starts rubbing her hand on Casey's head in a sweet way and says "You were wonderful, my dear."

"Anything for you Patricia" Casey smiles.

End.

*Request made by: WhiteDrag**. *