26: A little Dance

*Dennis/Jade X Casey Cooke* (Jade and Casey hang out and Dennis comes in )

Casey's been leaving with the horde for about 4 months, she found herself with them again a year after all that had happened aka The kidnapping. She has come to be happy in this little place and met more of the alters over time. They now trust her.

Casey is sitting on her bed in her room reading a book when there's a knock on her door.

"Come in" She says. She can tell who it is right away since he's wearing a pink jacket over a white tank top and grey sweat pants. "Hi, Casey what you doing?" Jade asks.

"Oh hey Jade. I'm just reading a book."

"Casey I made a mixed cd and I was wondering if you like to listen to it with me?" Jade asks. Casey smiles "Sure Jade"

Jade puts it in the cd player and it starts playing tunes. Jade starts dancing around and jumping. "Come on Casey dance with me!" with a big grin on her face.

Song playing.. ( Eve ft. Gwen Stefani - Let me blow ya mind )

Casey gets up and Jade takes her hands in hers and they dance together swaying around. "Isn't this fun?!" Casey says "Yes it is!" 

"Weee!" Jade twirls around and around laughing.

They even bump hips. Casey turns around swaying her hips she even took her over shirt off since she was getting hot in it.

Casey then feels hands on on her arms and they lift hers up above her head and rub downwards from her wrists to her all the way down her arms. She tilts her head back resting the back of it on his shoulder. "MM Dennis" She smiles.

He wraps his arms around her and rubs his hands on her breasts. He feels her nipples through the fabric of her shirt harden. "Where's your bra, sweetheart?"

"Over there, on the nightstand." She smiles. "Oh you bad girl. You know this shirt's dirty, you are going to have to take it off" He whispers in her ear.

She slips it off. Dennis licks her neck and sucks on it making her moan. He pulls her pants down half way and she wiggles them down her legs all the way and kicks them aside.

She turns around and presses herself against him with her hands on his shoulders. "Dance with me"

He moves his leg between her legs and they swaying side to side. He dips her back a bit and brings her back slowly. *yes they are dirty dancing XD* song playing.. ( Areosmith -Cryin' )

He brings her down on his thigh more so her pussy is rubbing on it while he moves her. She moans and closes her eyes. He kisses her neck. Their foreheads are against each other and they are staring into each other's eyes breathing deeply.

He spins her around and is behind her. Casey bends forwards and rubs her ass against his bulge in his pants. He moans "Casey.. Please don't tease me like that." Dennis rips her underwear off and he rubs his cock's head between her slick folds making her bite her lip.

"Mmm Dennis" She puts her hands on the bed and Dennis pushes slowly inside her making her feel crazy "Uuh Now your teasing me."

Dennis smiles. He then thrusts in hard and then pulls out all the way to the tip then pushes back in fast. He keeps doing this over and over again. "Oh Fuck you Dennis." She says in a moany pout.

He reaches and grabs her shoulders and grips them hard and starts thrusting hard and fast inn her pussy. Dennis loves the way her insides clamp down around his cock. How they feel so wet and warm and inviting.

"Ooh Casey, fucking tight.."

She moans "Yes ooh ahhh!!" as she cums. He is about to and he pulls out of her and jerks himself until his seed spills all over her ass cheeks and lower back "GGahhh!". He falls over on the bed next to her, both are so spent.

They both look over at each other and laugh.

End.

*Request for: purplegirl. *