8: The Train Ride

Request *Dennis X OC. ( Dennis meets a woman on the train )

Dennis is on the other side of the city and needs to get back to where he lives. So he takes the Train. He goes into the train car and theirs only 2 other people in it with him. He wipes off his seat with his orange rag and then sits down.

He looks up front and sees an old man sleeping and he looks over his shoulder and the first thing he sees is a book held open and in front of the persons face, when he looks down he sees her legs sticking out in the walkway crossed. She's wearing high heels and has stockings on.

He can read the book from where he sits. It says 'The world of Dance'.

He then looks up to see her eyeing him. He clears his throat and turns his head again. Trying not to look like he was indeed staring to long. He looks down at his watch.

"Is this seat taken handsome?" The woman asks and now she's standing right next to him. Her voice made him jump a bit.

Dennis says "uh no, you can sit here". "Well good, glad you want company" She says with a grin. He scoots over some so she can sit.

She starts reading her book again. "You like dancing?" Dennis asks her. She looks over at him and says "oh yes, I love different types for sure." He just nods.

About 5 mins later they are talking about other things. "So where do you work at Dennis?" she asks. "At the zoo, Maintenance. What about you?" She smirks and says "Oh I'm a dancer".

"Really, what kind of dancer?" he asks. "Exotic kind." she answers. Dennis coughs, kind of shocked he's run into a stripper of all things. Being into naked dancing this is to good to be true. "That's, nice" He blurts out.

She laughs "You never met a dancer like me have you?" He shakes his head no. "I saw you staring at me and at my legs." she tells him.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.." Dennis says as he looks down. She smiles and says "Don't worry about it cutie. It's not the first time a man has looked at me that way. I'm used to it."

"In fact, maybe I can give you a private dance sometime. If you like?" She whispers. Dennis swallows hard. "That, that be nice"

She moves closer to him and puts a hand on his leg and smiles. He looks down at her hand moving up onto his thigh. He breathes hard. She whispers in his ear "Maybe I''l give you a little taste of what I can do right now."

She breathes hot breath on his ear making him shiver. She moves her hand over and unzips his pants and reaches in and takes out his already hard cock, stroking it. He closes his eyes.

"Just relax, baby. I'll make you feel really good." She then bends down and wraps her hand around him and starts pumping and then licking and sucking his cock.

He lets a breathy moan. "Fuck" he says through his teeth. She's really stroking it at a good pace.

Her tongue swirling his head and then sucking on it like a Lolli pop. Teasing him. She then really starts sucking on his whole cock, he can feel her hot tongue rubbing against it as she sucks. Once in awhile she takes it out of her mouth and holds it and taps it against her tongue teasing him.

Then she sucks it back in her mouth. She repeats this at least 10 times. Then she deep throats him making him grunt loud. She's really sucking it like it's going out of style.

He finally lets out a moan "fuccck!" He cums hard into her mouth. She lifts up and sits up. rubbing her finger tips at the corners of her lips. He knows she did swallow because it wasn't anywhere else.

He's breathing hard. "Here's my number if you want that dance." She kisses his cheek and gets up to leave. She turns and looks at him "Bye Dennis" she says with a wink.

"Oh btw, Be sure to say Hi to beastly man for me." She smiles and winks again and leaves the train.

Dennis is left stunned. No words. Just a sigh.

The old man still asleep upfront.

End.

*Request made by, Daisychain****.*