19: A little Shelter

Request *Barry X OC.  (  Rain rain rain! "Here comes the rain again - Annie Lennox"*)

Barry's walking home from the coffee shop and is taking a stroll through the park. He has his headphones on listening to Annie Lennox on his IPOD.

He then turns a corner and runs right into a girl carrying some books. She lands on her ass with her books going all over the sidewalk.

"Omg! I'm so sorry sweetie!" Barry says to her and takes her hands to help her up.

"Oh it's.. its okay, I'm fine." She tells him. He helps her pick up the books.

"Gosh I didn't even see you, I must have had a brain fart" He laughs.

She laughs "Oh don't worry about it. I'm Katy btw."

"Barry..The great and powerful" He smiles and shakes her hand.

She raises an eyebrow at him. "The book you have" Barry tells her and points.

"Oh! Yes The Wizard of oz." She laughs now getting his joke.

They are both giggling when rain starts pouring.

"Oh nuts! Come with me, I know where we can go to get out of this." He tells her.

"Okay!" she yells over the sound of thunder.

He takes her hand and they run as the rain comes down harder.

They both run into an old bus stop area that's not used anymore and has overgrown vines and trees over it and has old glass walls over it.

"Here under here!" He tells her. They both sit on the bench underneath it.

"Feww wow, it's coming down hard isn't it." Katy says breathing hard.

"Yeah, it is. well we might have to wait this out awhile."

They wait 20 mins and it's still pouring.

Barry looks over at Katy and she's clearly shivering from the cold rain.

So he scoots closer to her "I heard if you hold each other close you can get body heat higher."

She shakes her head yes not protesting. They get in a close hug.

"Damn it's cold."

Barry shakes his head yes and then he looks down and Katy's top is unbuttoned some and there's rain drops on her cleavage. He swallows hard.

"Are you okay, Barry?" She asks. "Hmm..um yes, sorry" He looks back up quickly with big eyes.

She smiles knowing what he was looking at. "You know..I heard if you are really cold, if you kiss the body heat will rise even more." She lies.

"Really?"

Yes, do you want to try it?" She asks acting all cute.

"Okay" He leans in and their lips touch.

She puts her arm around his neck to pull him closer and deepens the kiss more.

Barry moans a little in her mouth.

"Mmm your a good kisser, Barry" she says as she smiles.

He smiles back. She then gets on his lap and straddles him putting her forehead against his.

"You .. want to?" He asks "yes" He reaches down and takes himself out of his baggy pants and then pulls at her underwear pulling it aside.

Katy lifts her self up and slides down his cock making them both moan. "How's that feel, Barry?"

"Mm warm" He bites his lip. They start making out and she's moving her hips against him.

"Ooo Barry you feel so good" she moans. "Soo, do you hun" He says breathing harder.

Barry is kissing her neck as he bucks his hips up some to meet hers.

Her head tips back and she moans tightening her pussy around his cock making him suddenly cum. "Ommy fucckers!" He randomly moans.

They both fall slack breathing hard still holding each other.

After getting it together, they see the rain has stopped.

They walk over across the street and he yells for a cab for her.

"Here is my number Barry, I really had a nice time with you." she tells him and then kisses his cheek.

"So did I, so did I. I'll call you for sure." He kisses her hand.

She then gets in the cab and leaves.

Barry is standing there with a grin on his face.

"Omy fuckers?" a voice says sarcastically.

Barry shakes his head and says "Shut up Dennis."

End.

*Request for: DaisyChain**** .*