21: Can I Kiss You?

Request *Dennis X Casey Cooke . (Alternate Scene in film Split: When Hedwig kisses Casey but something else happens ;) )

"Have you seen him? The...Beast?" Casey asks Hedwig. "No, can I kithh you? I wanted to kithh that blonde girl but she's in trouble."

They both look away for a moment. "So do you want to, I don't know much about kithhing"

Casey answers fast "Yeah" Hedwig Smiles "heh, okay" swallows hard and ponders a moment and turns his head back to her.

1.. 2.. 3 and he kisses her a little off to the side of her mouth.

It's so kid like at first but in moments it turns different as his mouth moves over more onto her lips slightly parted and his tongue comes out a little bit running over her bottom lip.

"Dennis?" She whispers. He nods still having a crease between his brows. She feels confused at this but her body feels warm and achy. She leans in and runs her tongue slowly over his lips getting a moan to escape Dennis's mouth.

He's trying to get her worked up by going slow. Casey can tell he's trying to make an effort and that she can't help be touched in some odd way.

She puts her arms around his neck and slips her tongue in his mouth, his tongue starts dancing against hers rubbing against each other.

She tastes his minty breath so sweet and his kisses so warm and wet. Making her shiver with want.

She lays back on the bed pulling him down on top of her. Kissing deeply as she opens her legs and wraps them around his waist. She kisses his neck and he does it to her but licks down her neck and around her collar bone slowly.

"Casey, you taste so good." He whispers.

Dennis is really enjoying touching her like this but then he sees something that makes him grit his teeth.

She gets a confused look on her face " What is it?" 

"There's a crumb on your shirt.." He says.

Before he can say anything else Casey says, "Then I guess you better take my shirt off huh?" With a smile.

"Yeah, I better"

Dennis slips her shirt off and lays it neatly next to them since he needs two hands to fold it.

"Is there anything else you want off that's soiled?"

Dennis says huskily "Yup your pants, they got a spot on them." He slips those off too.

Casey giggles. "What's so funny?" he asks.

"Well, I guess I'm a dirty girl with all this dirt on my clothes." She giggles again.

"That, you are" he slips her panties down her hips.

"Dennis?"

"Yes?"

"I need you to make me clean and pure" she tells him. 

He raises an eyebrow. "What are you saying Casey?"

"I want you to fuck me till I'm pure" She smiles. He doesn't need to be told twice,

He turns her over and says "get on your knees"

Once on her knees he pushes her forward and he gets behind her. He rubs on her pussy getting it really wet. "Oomm" She moans biting her lip.

He unzips his pants and takes his throbbing cock out and rubs it between her wet folds slowly pushing it in "Uuh Dennis, more" she moans.

Dennis loves hearing her moans, it's like music to his ears. He puts a hand on each of her ass cheeks and thrusts hard into her all the way. They both moan "Uh Casey, Casey.. Casey"

He tries to not go to hard because he doesn't want to hurt her. "Dammit Dennis! Fuck me like you mean it! Let lose! " She yells.

And yup, he goes crazy on her. He starts thrusting hard and fast, her ass slapping against his groin. "Moree please!" She moans.

He then grabs her hair and twists it up and pulls hard, she whimpers. He then takes his other hand and starts slapping the side of her ass while he's thrusting hard into pussy hitting her sweet spot just right. "Oh fuck Casey, you feel so good"

"Fucck your hitting it!" She moans. Casey's pushing back against his thrusts and she tightens her insides around his cock making him groan. "shitt that's tight!"

He lets go of her hair and wraps a arm around her middle and brings her top half upwards against his chest and her arms wrap around his neck to hold herself there. He takes a hold of her hips and moves her body up and down, up and down.

"Denniss I'm cumming! uuahh!" She moans loud. Seeing her like that makes Dennis cum hard spilling into her. The after shocks are so good making their bodies jerk a little.

They fall over sideways his arms wrapped around her and her hands are on his. Both breathing hard. Slowly coming down from their high.

"Do you think I'm pure now?" She smiles.

"I think you are" He says and kisses her head.

"I love you, Dennis" She grins and falls asleep.

Dennis rests his face in the back of her neck and closes his eyes "I love you too Casey."

---

*In Kevin's head*

Dennis says "Thanks for giving me the light Hedwig"

"No Problem Mr. Dennises"

Dennis says "Oh btw, Hedwig"

"Yeth?"

"Just don't be alarmed if your legs feel like jello later today." Dennis says with a smirk walking away.

Hedwig scratches his head confused "You bought meh jello?"

--

End.

*Request made by:  DennisCo***. *