39: Hide and Seek

Request *The Beast X Casey Cooke*  (Takes place during the deleted scene of Hedwig and Casey playing hide and seek. changed up a bit ;) )

Hedwig pushes his hand against Casey's chest and runs out the doorway. "Let's play Hide and Seek!" Casey just stands there a second before following him.

She walks down the hallway and looks in the kitchen and sees him under the table hiding. She bends down a little to see him better "Hedwig?"

He crawls out and says "You found me, good job!" He smiles big. "Alright now you hide and Ill count."

"Okay" Casey runs down the hallway and up the stairs. She ends up in Hedwig's room and tries to find somewhere to get out but see's nothing. She then hears him coming so she hides under his bed. "Casey?! I'm going to find you!" He yells out.

Casey is shaking trying not to make a sound. She see's his feet come into the room and walk around. She closes her eyes being as still as possible. Her feet gets grabbed and she's dragged out from under the bed and her body is right under him and he's pinning her down.

He smiles at her wickedly. "Hello, Casey" The Beast smells her neck and that sends shivers down Casey's spine.

"Who are you?" She asks in a scared voice. 

"I'm The Beast"

Her eyes get wide and she's about to scream but he then kisses her as soon as her mouth opens to let it out. His tongue enters her mouth trying to coach hers.

She struggles some while it's happening. "Caseyy" He growls. He goes down and licks her neck and collar bone and then tares off her shirt exposing her breasts. The Beast licks his lips and licks her nipples, nipping and sucking them. "mmm" Casey mewls. She's trying hard not to enjoy it.

"Caseyy" He whispers to her. His deep voice making her feel tingles all over her body.

His hands come up to her pants and unbuttons them slipping them off with her panties. her breathing becomes quicker unsure of what he's going to do. "Wha..?"

The Beast hushes her and goes down on her his tongue starts licking and sucking on her clit. She moans "ommg" and her hand grips the bar of the side of the bed frame above her head.

He keeps doing it faster his hot tongue making her feel like she's dancing on a cloud. "Uuhomy!" She moans louder. He won't stop even though she tries to push him off because the pleasure of it is getting so much stronger and she feels like she's going to cum hard.

His other hand comes up and groping her breast, teasing her nipple. "Oohfuck! Please stop it's to mucch!" She cries. He does it even faster and she screams out in pleasure cumming "OohhhBeast!"

The Beast sits up and pulls his pants off and slides into her pussy, making her whimper. He thrusts hard into her over and over again, grunting and growling. His teeth nips at her neck like he's claiming her as his own.

His thrusts push her hips off the ground over and over again moving just in the right way to make her pant with want. "Ooh It aches so good" she moans and bites her lip.

Her panting and moaning is getting him to come to the edge. His pace quickens more making them both moan. "Fuuck!" He groans, gritting his teeth. "Cum with me Caseyy" He says breathing hard.

The Beast thrusts as hard into her as he can and they both hit their climax making them feel blissful and satisfying after shock.

They fall over to their sides and spoon. Breathing hard. "I think you are pure." He says with a grin.

End.

*Request for:  DennisC, *