30 - Metaphorical butterflies

Start from the beginning

He changed into a white fitted T-shirt and dark jeans. I eyed him up and down not caring when he caught me staring. I batted my eyes and wolf whistled at him. "I didn't think you'd dress up." I teased. He chuckled and looked me up and down. "I could say the same thing about you."

I rolled my eyes. I wore a casual white dress which stopped at my thighs. It was figure hugging and showed a little skin. Something comfortable. Something which almost makes me forget about who I am. Maybe I'm just another tourist on holiday.

We had lunch at a quaint little cafe by the shore of a beach. The outdoor seating was spectacular, the view, the ocean smell, all so exhilarating. Suffice to say no incidents occurred which, given our nature, was odd.

Ace wanted to go for a stroll along the beach which I didn't mind. It's been too long since I've been on holiday. All work and no play. The beach was secluded and not overly crowded, perfect.

"What are you doing?" Ace asked me as he watched me take off my sandals. I grinned. "Feeling the sand between my toes."

I turned back to hand my sandals to KC. She and Ramsay came along to keep an eye on us and to also enjoy the beach. "Come on Ace, live a little. Take them off." I said as the gentle breeze brushed my hair.

"If you wanted me to strip all you had to do was ask Alessia." He smirked cockily. Always so fucking cocky, I dare say I enjoyed it. I groaned while mentally slapping my head. But he still obliged. He took off his shoes.

"He wouldn't do that for just anyone." Ramsay commented as he placed his sunglasses on. "Well lucky me." I gasped with a fake smile.

Ace chuckled and whispered under his breath. "You aren't just anyone." I wasn't sure if I was meant to hear that or not but those metaphorical butterflies danced around in my stomach regardless.

As we walked along the beach, the soft sand caressed my toes. We got nearer to the water, where the sand was more slick and footprints got left behind. The cool water splashed against my soles. This was the epitome of relaxation.

I could faintly hear KC and Ramsay deep in conversation behind us. Ace was in a blissful state as was I. Somehow the quietness of our stroll wasn't the least bit awkward. There were a few occasions where our hands brushed together which excited me in a way which I couldn't explain. But neither Ace or I made the move to actually hold hands.

Ace stopped suddenly and I looked at him in confusion. "What?"

"That man is staring at your ass." He stated. "Who?" I said while looking around and finally letting my eyes settle on a incredibly muscular specimen of a man. His stare hardly wavered.

"Jealous my love?" I chuckled. "I have a way to stop him staring." I added.

"Which is?" Ace asked as he continued his death stare at the man. There were too many civilians around to actually murder the man which was what Ace was probably thinking about.

"This." I pulled Ace in and kissed his soft lips hard. As we pulled apart, I watched him take a few breaths before I once again slapped his ass. Damn, that perfect ass.

Ramsay and KC began laughing, with Ramsay whistling and cheering.

"Alessia." Ace grumbled as I was laughing, rubbing fake tears from my eyes. He grabbed me by the waist and picked me up bridal style. I could fight him but I was having too much fun. He waded into the clear sea and dropped me straight down. My head went under, my arms struggling to balance out.

I smirked and started flapping my arms. "I can't swim." I shouted a lie. I loved swimming. KC began to take a couple of steps towards me but I gave her a look. She smiled and grabbed Ramsay's arm and spun him around. They sat down on the sand and continued their endless flirting.