Eyeless Jack | Creepypasta

MESSY

Requested by: A_Short_ass_Hispanic

Origin: Creepypasta

Genre: ❤️

Warnings: reader has deadpool vibes

--

It had been a week since all the proxies had been locked up in the mansion. Everyone was mad at yourself and Jeff, I mean you couldn't blame them, the pair of you had gotten drunk and went on a killing spree, attracting the attention of the police and state news.

Whilst Slenderman was out doing damage control, the rest of you had to stay out of sight, and that meant no killing until this was all over.

You didn't really care about the house hating you, you only really cared that EJ, your boyfriend, was deeply upset. He wouldn't show it, hiding behind that mask and holding his stoic demeanour, but you knew him well enough. You knew that the way he shifted on each foot as he stood was a sign of him maintaining his anger, much like how you knew that him folding his arms over his stomach and crunching his shoulders forward was a sign of his hunger.

He had also been ignoring you, which once again, you could understand why.

Though you had seen the way he acted when the other's would raid the kitchen for lunch, and you decided that enough was enough. Not caring for his protests as you dragged him by the arm to your room, a room painted wall to wall in a deep red, strategically so.

"What're you- [Y/n]!" His voice was nearly a growl, his anger for you growing as he watched you remove your shirt, thinking his horny-spaz of a boyfriend only wanted one thing.

"Not that!" You growled back, not particularly liking that that's all he thought of you. You grabbed a knife from your collection, flipping it in your hand to hold the handle out to him. "You need to eat. Make it as messy as you want, I deserve it for putting you in this situation."

He straightened up a little in the presence of the knife. He looked between it, and you, not really wanting to deal any amount of pain towards you, yet another part of him was so angry, and so hungry.

"I am angry at you, but I don't want to hurt you." He sighed, slipping off his mask and throwing it on your bed.

"I'll heal."

"But it still hurts you."

You didn't answer, just held the knife out further for him to grab. After a few more hesitant breaths, he grabbed the handle, and you moved to lay on the bed. He held the knife over your stomach, watching as you moved your arms over your eyes.

He dug the knife into your skin, expertly cutting through the layer of fat infront of his usual target. Everytime you whinced he cringed, hating how long this was taking because of how fast you were healing back up.

He reached his hand in, his sharper nails only aiding in hurting you more. He pulled out the kidney, a squelch sounding in the room. Your bed was stained in the red liquid, but that didn't matter too much as it was already the same colour.

He didn't bother to stitch you up, knowing how fast you healed it would be pointless. And besides, the smell of the blood, the meat in this hands, sent him into a bit of a hunger filled craze.

You sat up, seeing him sat on the floor beside the bed, greedily devouring the offering. Your [E/c] eyes flickered down to the closing wound, before you picked up the discarded knife and began cutting into yourself on the opposite side. The slice was a lot less accurate than EJ's, being more jagged as you sawed through. It hurt a lot more as you pulled out the second kidney yourself. By the time you had fished it out, the first would had already closed, and you could feel the kidney taken start to slowly regrow.

You got up from the bed, stumbling a bit, the pain having rocked you a little. You made it across the room, to the cooler you had filled with ice. Pushing aside a few of the beers, you placed the kidney in the ice.

By this point, EJ had finished and was watching you. Trying to fight the smile that was etching his way onto his face, he loved you dearly, and even though you were bad at saying such things -- surprisingly worse than him -- you were amazing at showing your love through your loyalty and dedication.

You walked back over to him, sitting down on the floor beside him. Trying to wipe of the drying blood on your pants, you stopped as he grabbed one of your hands. You responded with a tired sigh, leaning your head on his shoulder, the room think with the stench of blood.

"Thank you."

"Anytime."